TBD - Markham Park Meet - Pics on Page 17

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!(braindead

you'll also get a better thread view if you post it in the for sale sub-forums.

It's apparent no one in this thread can read (not singling out just you), the subject is done with, stop beating a dead horse.

Suck my penis.

stfu annoying one. Your not allowed to talk in this thread if you were not at the meet.

lol

Yep drove all the way form Michigan i heard about how good the mazda meets were down here so i could not resist

J/K just moved but their was alot more people there then i am used to back up north
________________________________________________________________________________
it was really fun cant wait to go to next one

Yep drove all the way form Michigan i heard about how good the mazda meets were down here so i could not resist

J/K just moved but their was alot more people there then i am used to back up north
________________________________________________________________________________
it was really fun cant wait to go to next one

O yea u had the white ms6 men that thing looked alsome dude lol (nana)

yea dude that white speed was f*** sexy. I wanted to park my white mz3 next to yours but you left early i guess....i turned around and was like dam where did that big white snowflake go
Edit: I just noticed you're from palm beach, where at in west palm? PM me if u want maybe we can host a little mini meet with a few other mazdas locally or do a mini headlight bake to put angel eyes in since a lot of people have been wanting them.

that was a great meet to go to after a couple of years of being out of the loop. nice to see so many of the same faces still hanging around, and as always it was nice meeting a couple new people. i am definitely going to try to make the next meet. maybe next time i will have time to clean my car at least a little bit. :D

I hate you people who have Sunday's off. lol j/k.

I'll see the hardcore mazda's on wed. night. oh yeah.

that was a great meet to go to after a couple of years of being out of the loop. nice to see so many of the same faces still hanging around, and as always it was nice meeting a couple new people. i am definitely going to try to make the next meet. maybe next time i will have time to clean my car at least a little bit. :D

you are the dude with the titanium grey p5, right?

Back