Lunch or Dinner Get together

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;11 2
Haven't seen anyone for awhile. Anyone interested in getting together for lunch or dinner??

yea dinner would probably work for me, as long as its a pretty central location.

who's buying? :D

no but really...sure...

there's a probe/mazda meet on the 25th if anyones interested. funds are kinda tight for me right now :-X

Yeah I'm hoping I make that meet but I might have to go to NYC for work which will suck.

yes, let's pick a weekend afternoon to do this on? if not, a weeknight could be good. we could do the south shore mall?

South Shore mall might be a bit too far for me but we'll see. Depends on what day it is I guess

This sounds decent... I'm down for just going to Nashua too. Really good resturants down there. We can all car pool with me or heck maybe in Oleg's P5 and meet up in Waltham for the carpool to Nashua..just an idea.

BTW Bruce... you down? here Me and Oleg are heading up. Anyone else would be awesome too if they're interested.

This sounds decent... I'm down for just going to Nashua too. Really good resturants down there. We can all car pool with me or heck maybe in Oleg's P5 and meet up in Waltham for the carpool to Nashua..just an idea.

BTW Bruce... you down? here Me and Oleg are heading up. Anyone else would be awesome too if they're interested.

Yeah Nashua would be cool with me, Anything south of boston takes me about 1.5 hours to get to.

Just an FYI, the first Boston BMW club ice racing event is January 25th, provided there is ice.

Back