Leather cleaner

cx9er

:
2011 CX-9 Grand Touring

For those with leather...What do you use to clean it? I have black leather in the CX-9 and tan in my Odyssey. I have tried a bunch of different cleaners, cleaner conditioners ect. and have not found anything I love. Thanks in advance!

If you want to spend the dough, Zaino is excellent polish. I don't know if the leather conditioner is better, but their exterior products are fantastic.

zaino is great but it has a STONG leather smell when using it. (at least I thought it was strong) It's not too bad after a day or so.

I have the Zaino cleaner and conditioner as well as a conditioner from Griots. Zaino is not bad, and the Griots stuff I have is a bit thicker (not for frequent use) but I wanna try the Lexol stuff as BMW recommends it for their cars and I know the quality of leathers they use.

IMO, I don't think we really need to use high end products on the 9's leather.. The leather feels like leatherette/vinyl compare to other luxury automoblies...

I think a bottle of Eagle One or Meguiars should do the job....

IMO, I don't think we really need to use high end products on the 9's leather.. The leather feels like leatherette/vinyl compare to other luxury automoblies...

I think a bottle of Eagle One or Meguiars should do the job....

Perhaps, but I would think if you are spending over 30k for a car you would want to take good care of it. But there is a cheap method to clean the leather. I use woolite and water diluted 10:1. But when it comes to conditioning and protecting I go all out. Cheap OTC products leave much to be desired. Nothing makes leather as soft as Leather Master.

Back