ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

Took advantage of the near 70-degree temps to install the rear chip guards.

Ghost - MegachipUSA Rear Guards.jpeg
Ghost - MegachipUSA Rear Guards DS.jpeg
Ghost - MegachipUSA Rear Guards PS.jpeg

I probably should have got those!
Would the front fit with your side skirts though? I was under the impression that not even the OEM fit with the side skirts due to the length of the retaining clips.

Nice pics, love that lava orange MSM! Since it was a Tech Day, did you do any work or just help some others out?

Completely forgot to post in here but last Sunday, I installed the Carbon Miata Spyder grill. While the bumper was off I painted the bumper support and chrome sections of the Marco Tornado air horn satin black for the stealth look.

Today, I installed a rad cap cover and a/c vent rings that I painted matte blue to match the other pieces in the engine bay. The rad cap cover was blue to begin with but a much different shade and the vent rings were red. I really like the little pop of color that the vent rings add to the interior.

Ghost - Rad Cap Cover.jpeg

OEM vent rings
Ghost - OEM Vent Rings.jpeg

Blue painted vent rings
Ghost - Blue Vent Rings.jpeg
Ghost - Blue Vent Rings1.jpeg
Ghost - Blue Vent Rings2.jpeg

Completely forgot to post in here but last Sunday, I installed the Carbon Miata Spyder grill. While the bumper was off I painted the bumper support and chrome sections of the Marco Tornado air horn satin black for the stealth look.

Today, I installed a rad cap cover and a/c vent rings that I painted matte blue to match the other pieces in the engine bay. The rad cap cover was blue to begin with but a much different shade and the vent rings were red. I really like the little pop of color that the vent rings add to the interior.

View attachment 312075

OEM vent rings
View attachment 312076

Blue painted vent rings
View attachment 312077View attachment 312078View attachment 312079
Very nice Jeffry! Love the blue!

I did the red thing.
Kind have that going in and under the hood.

Attachments

• 2322367B-9C83-4B0F-9649-1814AD1401C7.jpeg
    2322367B-9C83-4B0F-9649-1814AD1401C7.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 9F6820C2-AFFD-4E66-AE98-88800E5C748E.jpeg
    9F6820C2-AFFD-4E66-AE98-88800E5C748E.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 110
I've never seen that done to vent rings, nice touch and great pics! (y)
Thank you. These were very easy as they simply attach with double sided tape. Before finding these, I was contemplating taking the actual pods out to take them apart and paint the factory piece. This can be frustrating and more than likely would involve breaking some clips. I much preferred this way. :)
I did the red thing.
Kind have that going in and under the hood.
Yep, doing the same as you and carrying the blue under the hood as well as the exterior/interior. Now if I could change the stitching on everything from red to blue on the cheap. lol

Upon getting the rad cap cover, I contaced Adam at Rev Limiter. He was kind enough to make me this custom insert for same. I chose the sigil of House Stark from GoT as I named my car Ghost which was Jon Snow's white direwolf in the show.

20220817_104645.jpg
20220817_104654.jpg

Back