"I'm with Marlon" T-Shirt Group Buy!! Get em while they're hot!

I was thinking to myself that I could see that happening. lol Just like meets, TONS of interest, but we'll see who actually follows through on their word.

I was thinking to myself that I could see that happening. lol Just like meets, TONS of interest, but we'll see who actually follows through on their word.

Yea it happens a lot unfortunately. People's eyes are bigger than their bank accounts lol.

OK sending payment now..... Guess I missed where the shipping address goes?

Payment sent.... 39 and 40 paid!!!

Thank you sir! Usually you have an address in paypal when you send money right?

i suggest you shoot a pm to anyone who hasnt paid by monday. I stopped paying attention to this thread for a couple days and just happened to wander in and see payments were being collected otherwise i wouldnt have known

I don't know if my shipping address is correct or even on my paypal account?

Oh you old people and your lack of tech skills :D. Just include your current address in the comment section with all the other stuff when you send money.

Thank you sir! Usually you have an address in paypal when you send money right?

I believe so, i sent it in the notes thru PP anyways. My son is soo excited to get his shirt! He was telling one of his friends about it and his friend was like "who's Marlon?", Kyle was like" Who's Marlon? He is the coolest guy I know!" HAHAHHA

Yeah... tell me about it...

Payment for no. 41 has just been made. Can't wait to get the tee.

Last edited:
OK just sent my money. I'm #16 on the list.

Back