If You Could Trade Your MSP in for something else What would you get?

Agreed, for the trade-in value and current budget, there's nothing on the road I'd rather have.

Maybe the 2006 si?

If we're talking a few years down the road and a few raises from now, well...

350Z, Evo if Mitsu is looking healthier, STi if they're not, maybe a MS6?

97 Supra TT has always been a dream, but they're too old now to be a DD for me, so maybe if I keep the msp for daily beating...

rx-8 or a R6 and a cheaper, quick car (maybe even an MP3 and a turbo project.)

SP23goesroar said:
what about the new skyline thats coming to the u.s.?

You mean the g-35 with a badass engine? Blah.

I mean I like the g-35, but I just can't imagine seeing one and wondering if it's actually a GT-R

anarchistchiken said:
You mean the g-35 with a badass engine? Blah.

I mean I like the g-35, but I just can't imagine seeing one and wondering if it's actually a GT-R

no AWD? just the engine? man that sucks

No, it will have awd too. And a new suspension, and interior, etc. I'm just sayin, it still looks like a g-35, a heavier, more expensive, and I dont think as well designed version of the 350z

Last edited:
I wouldn't trade my baby in for any other vehicle!!!! I'm not like any other people always upgrading to something new!!!! But i would consider a brand new (S2000/Hondata)!!!! or even the New 2006-2007 CRX Si!!!!

I'm Allen said:
Depends on the price range. What I want but can't afford is an M3. What I could get but don't want to afford is either a GTO or G35. I just know that I am done with front-wheel drive and 4 cylinders.

Yep. been looking for an E36 M3 since that is in my price range. Just dont want to take it in the ass on my trade in.

Either a Mazdaspeed 3 or the 06 Civic Si. If the Mazdaspeed 3 turns out to be in Hatchback form, I'll go with the Civic.

I love my Mazdaspeed and it's totally unique. Not only is it a limited production car but with all the work I have put into it, it is truly one of a kind.

If I could have any kind of second car, I would love to have a lotus elise for the weekends :D

Nothing I like my MSP when it does not have problems. But know this for sure. After this car, my next car is going to be a N/A engine **** this turbo crap (6 trips to the dealer in 1 year(8 in all) because something wrong with the turbo related stuff).

Did i also mention i'm on a first name basis with the service manager.

But i just love the way my car handles, feels and drives. I also like everything else that came with it so my choice is still nothing.

Last edited:
Crock said:
I wouldn't trade in my MSP for any car on the road.

I take it back. There is one car I would trade it for. A well-maintained Blazing Yellow MSP with less than 10K miles on it. That is the only car I would want more than mine.

Sounds like everyone is picking the same cars.

If I have to trade my MSP in, it's either a Lotus Elise or 2002 Rx7 spirit type R.

To the person that said they are on a first name basis with their service manager, I know exactly how you feel. I am on a first name basis with both of my service managers and I have to have their service department on speed dial.

I would take a 2003/2004 Lexus IS300 Sport Design, and get theToyomoto stage 2 turbo set-up. Wait, I might do that soon...

WRX in silver with 17's, GTI/GLI with the right options, Saab 9-2x (great deals on those now and they have the tighter steering rack off the STi)... or an R32 in blue if I got the right deal... and snows...

I hear ya on the EVOs and NSXs and Z's and Skylines, but mine's a daily driver in the snowy hills of Pittsburgh...

Crock said:
I take it back. There is one car I would trade it for. A well-maintained Blazing Yellow MSP with less than 10K miles on it. That is the only car I would want more than mine.
You are no longer permitted to attend Saturday night meetings of the Titanium Gray Metallic Appreciation and Enthusiasm Fan Club (TGMEFC) Please return your touch-up paint and exclusive club blazer jacket.

Back