I finally did it too!!

What, no Miata clock.

Well got the stereo sort of installed. Works and no issues. Need to clean up the wires tomorrow and have it ready for Sunday
jitcrunch.aspx

Last edited:
What, no pics of the install? Guess I'll see it tmw anyway. (wink)

Ahh no not yet. Will post some today once it's all in. I have to pull it out and add some wires for the aux in on the back. Works with my MP3 player through the USB port. Need to add the trim plate as well. Very happy so far. Went for a short trip to try the GPS, love, has some new features and qwerty keyboard over the Garmin C330 that I have now.

What, no pics of the install? Guess I'll see it tmw anyway. (wink)

Ok here they are. Got everything wired and ziptied in place. Plays my CD's. aux in for any player, USB for my MP3 and also plays DVD and GPS.

Attachments

• DSC01915.JPG
    DSC01915.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 521
  • DSC01916.JPG
    DSC01916.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 527
  • DSC01917.JPG
    DSC01917.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 550
  • DSC01918.JPG
    DSC01918.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 547
Ok here they are. Got everything wired and ziptied in place. Plays my CD's. aux in for any player, USB for my MP3 and also plays DVD and GPS.
wow, that really nice! did you get a deal on this thing...?

lookin' good Bruce! can you take a pic of the whole dash? I wanna see what it looks like from afar...

Ahh no not yet. Will post some today once it's all in. I have to pull it out and add some wires for the aux in on the back. Works with my MP3 player through the USB port. Need to add the trim plate as well. Very happy so far. Went for a short trip to try the GPS, love, has some new features and qwerty keyboard over the Garmin C330 that I have now.
you wanna ge rid of the garmin?

it will be worth the wait, just have your knit hat ready for when you pick it up you can drop the top

I think Bruce needs a bomber hat. Can't you see him driving around in the middle of January with the top down wearing this?

mad_bomber.jpg

A scarf as long as the car flapping in the breeze would accompany that nicely.

Back