I finally did it too!!

Car is back on the road!! Took me most of the morning and was done by 1.

Beautiful day for top down driving.

Did some Autoxing this weekend. Some pics Josh took. Tried out my new wheels and tires I got last fall. Very nice, but with the cold took some time for them to warmup. They were much better in the afternoon. Had a BLAST

Cleaned the car today from the weekend. Also found a rattle that's been driving me crazy. Car idles quietly, no rattle.

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

Last edited:
Had the windshield replaced. It was cracked.

Today I replaced the brake fluid, pedal was a little spongy. Also cleaned the inside of the rims and the calipers. Brake pads are getting low so I ordered new OEM.

Had a small tear on the drivers seat bolster. Had stitched it up but did not like the seam it created. I read in GRM where they used patches to cover up bolster repairs. SO while I was at the GAP I picked up these patches to cover up the seam.

Ironed them on then stitched all around the edges.

DSC00571.JPG

That looks awesome! I have some Grand-Am patches if you want them to add to your new collection.

That came out great Bruce!

I am very hopeful on attending Daytona next Jan. and would love to hit DG on the way home.

Haven't done much to the car lately so I had some free time and did a couple of things.

Had the mounting hw for the beatrush strut bar powdercoated yellow. Never liked the gold. Cleaned up the engine bay a little till my back started protesting. Also scraped the yellow off the ribs of the valve cover to show the black plastic.

DSC00750.JPG

Also relocated the Dashhawk as it was sitting too low down by the console. Used a rear bike reflector and cutoff the red lens and used thagt as the base. Modified the existing holder to fit the reflector. Have it velcroed for now to make sure I like the location.

DSC00751.JPG

DSC00752.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00750.JPG
    DSC00750.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 73
More work done in the past 2 days. relocated the horn, had the intake powdercoated, and swapped out the bumpers. Also completed my cover for the ECU.

DSC00755.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00756.JPG

DSC00754.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

winta mode fender too! car looks nice even in winta mode bruce! (i see a few leaves you missed!)

Back