I finally did it too!!

moa pics? brcuie, where did you get your coilovers? i might just be needing your help with another coilover install??? :)

I bought mine from Online Mazda Parts, they are a Mazda dealer, I have MS Coilovers. What are you buying?

Bruce you are so amazing!

Thanks Luke. More pics after the weekend. Had to put the winters back on to travel back to Quebec for skiing.

Next week it all goes back on, Tires, Bodykit, lowering. Will post some pics then. Heading down to Myrtle Beach for end of March for a big Miata meet. Oleg is going as well.

I bought mine from Online Mazda Parts, they are a Mazda dealer, I have MS Coilovers. What are you buying?

Thanks Luke. More pics after the weekend. Had to put the winters back on to travel back to Quebec for skiing.

Next week it all goes back on, Tires, Bodykit, lowering. Will post some pics then. Heading down to Myrtle Beach for end of March for a big Miata meet. Oleg is going as well.

i was thinking of getting what you got....thanks for inviting me to MB for a big miata meet.....(sadbanana)(headshake(cryhard)(hand)(sad2)(sad1)(huh)

Online Mazda Parts rocks! I ordered plenty from them. Give em' a call because you never know what happens to their database online.

Online Mazda Parts rocks! I ordered plenty from them. Give em' a call because you never know what happens to their database online.

Yup, me too.

Spent a couple of hours tonite swapping out the winters and installing the summers and lowering the car. Also got the NEPOC stickers on the rims.

Car has almost 47k on her and the brake pads are only half worn. Plenty left.

Car needs a good cleaning from the ski trip.

Car goes in Wednesday for a wheel alignment.

This weekend the bodykit goes on, calipers and center caps get touched up. Good cleaning and a wax.

Tired, going to bed.

Pulled the front coilovers and will ship them out tomorrow. the drivers one was blown, looks like the passenger side is starting to leak.

Will also put on the front MS bumper and clean the air filter

Well I shipped out the coilovers, hopefully be back in a week or so. Pulled the front bumper and CAI.

Washed and vaced Mary's car, man it was dirty. Wax it tomorrow and put the MS bumper on.

Some pics from today.

DSC03318.JPG

Hmm, what's missing?

DSC03319.JPG

Rear bumper

DSC03317.JPG

No Bumper

DSC03320.JPG

No bumper here either.

DSC03316.JPG

I love my garage

Status

Heard from Eibach, struts arrived today. Rebuild and hopefully shipped back tomorrow. Should have them next week. Oncall next week so I won't be going anywhere. Finally get the car back together by the following weekend.

lol nice Bruce. Dude I read your thing wrong... where it said "hmm...what's missing?" it was above the rear bumper picture, so I was looking for an emblem missing or something on the rear bumper for a good 5 minutes..lol.

lol nice Bruce. Dude I read your thing wrong... where it said "hmm...what's missing?" it was above the rear bumper picture, so I was looking for an emblem missing or something on the rear bumper for a good 5 minutes..lol.

lol ok.

DC is great. Been wanting to visit for awhile. Very clean, subway system is great, museums are awesome. Need more than a week just to scratch the surface. Not too busy this time of year. Lots of police, hmmm.

Did Eibach charge you or is the rebuild covered?

Not covered. But they charged me just the rebuild price, not the parts involved.

I'm hoping they last another 2 years, then I will switch to another brand, like KW V3's.

Back