Hwy 9 Fun Run!

sfoprecip.jpg

ze rain is coming!

tonkabui said:
thank goodness they didn't deploy. i braced myself for them, too. if they deployed, the car would definitely be totaled.

That's for sure. When I got a copy of the estimate for my Xterra, the cost for replacing both front airbags, including labor, was almost $2500. Take that out and the repair cost would've been just under $10k and they probably would've gone ahead and fixed it. All things considered, it worked out better for me that they wrote it off.

fun little page mill 9 action, jimmy..when i got to the gas station to check my tire pressure it was only like .4 in the front right hahaha it was like running on a flat the whole night (hand) no wonder so much under!

yea I had fun on the page mill too, gotta get some people together moar often, and hopefully we convince andrew to take his MR2 up to learn how to drive it ;)

ahh...i've only been to alviso once, aside from exiting 237. that really killer mexican restaurant that i don't remember the name of...wait. do you live in alviso, then? what city are you in?

ahh. ok...yeah, that could be it. it's like a whole mexican villa looking place with a covered, outdoor area. great food.

so hey, i saw a white P5 with a big exhaust over on san carlos X meridian area...was that you? ;)

yourfather_luke said:
i'm reppin santa clara. the city of nothing after 10pm except for 2 denny's and a jack in the box...you?
At least you have a Denny's.

I am repping Morgan Hill (aka Mo' Hilly)

We have NOTHING. Two Jack in the Boxes (only one is up 24 hours) and 2 Taco Bells.

Back