How much did you pay for your Mazda2?

Great Price Due to Confusing Ad!

I just purchased a mazda2 touring auto for $15000 plus tax in Colorado due to a very misleading Denver Post ad! I also qualified for free 0 percent financing from Mazda. Price also included a free oil change for the true red color, which is the same color of my wife's new Miata! I also have a 03 SE Miata for a three Mazda family. I love the Mazda2 and hello to all!

Where? How? Was this before or after fees?

TrueCAR says the dealer cost is $16087 before taxes and without options.

This was before taxes, fees and of course interest rate. It is much lower than MSRP though. I'm not sure how or why i got such a discount but I'm glad i did.

I bought it at:

Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet Mazda

1801 West Atlantic Blvd.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Sale: 954-971-3000 - Ask for Sam Walker. He's DA MAN.

Thanks for the update. Would you be able to post the amount you paid after fees, taxes, etc? Thanks again!

2011 Mazda 2 Touring...
0 (no tax in MD when trading in a higher value vehicle)
160 mva/tags (transferred from other vehicle)
200 dealer "fees"
16,621 out the door

Clipboard02.jpg

This was before taxes, fees and of course interest rate. It is much lower than MSRP though. I'm not sure how or why i got such a discount but I'm glad i did.

I bought it at:

Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet Mazda

1801 West Atlantic Blvd.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Sale: 954-971-3000 - Ask for Sam Walker. He's DA MAN.

Ahhh yes, Lou Bachrodt. That's probably the sole reason you got a great discount, those guys are great. They even facilitated a huge Mazda meet for the South FL Mazda crew a while back. Bravo on the price :)

2011 Mazda 2, automatic transmission for 15,200 with a lifetime powertrain warranty from dealership.

Yeah I got it from Morries! Did I get ripped off lol? They said they don't negotiate and it was the only mazda 2 on the lot... so I just bought it. I got a 500 dollar discount though for being a former mazda owner.. so I guess it was really 14,700 +taxes. Another reason I chose there was because i live right near there and I can use the free car washes very easily! And I do it often so that's some money in my pocket there.

11' touring A/T with all the bells and whistles and 5 years extended warranty for 18,500 out the door. The warranty was 2200 though so for the car alone around 16,300.

11' touring A/T with all the bells and whistles and 5 years extended warranty for 18,500 out the door. The warranty was 2200 though so for the car alone around 16,300.

Bravo sir. Is the $16,300.00 with or without destination charge?

I'm about to pick up a green manual touring for $17,200 after fees and taxes. That's the agreed upon price, so here's to hoping they don't try to screw me over. I'm happy with that price, because it comes out to about $15,100 before tax, titling, and destination.

Just get it, enjoy it, and do not look back. You get the best deal you can get and that's it. Do not worry much about sour grapes. I have a base manual (sport) and heve loved her for the past 8500 miles. Decent on gas, excellent handling, roomy, perfect.

Pre-approved for 0% financing. The closest manual touring to me was about 130 miles away, so the car should be ready for pickup tomorrow :) I will post pictures when I get it. At first I probably won't be modding it, but if/when I do, the first thing to be done will be a minor lowering because it rides higher than I'd like. Second would probably be lighter wheels.

Anybody have recommendations for minor lowering? I've seen people using a few different spring sets on these forums, but I failed in my search to find numbers on how much each set lowers it.

Sport or touring? $16K after everything for a touring would be a steal I think.

edit- Oh, just noticed your fuelly sig. $16k after everything for white pearl and an auto on the sport is a good deal too, I think. Awesome that you didn't have to pay anything out of pocket.

Back