How many miles do you have?

Received 2014 CX5 GT April 2 2013 and have 751 miles but it had 248 mi. when we picked it up.
Dealer had to get it from NY State.

Picked up the car on February, 28 2013 with 750 km. Now 2600 km on the odometer.

Got mine Saturday. As of today, have over 600 miles on it. (I drive about 500-600 miles a week). Hoping to move a lot closer to work by the end of the summer and shave off about 60-70 miles of the 100 I drive a day.

Last edited:
I have almost 3900 miles on my 2014 GT. Purchased Feb. 16th with 100 miles on the clock.

One year anniversary.
Mileage is 28,733. No problems at all. I've only been back to the dealer to buy filters and crush washers. It has its share of flaws now but just from use.
1 dent from a baseball, 3 windshields (1 heat crack, 1 road debris), chipped tail light, some light paint scratches.

Front seat comfort is good, the cloth interior and bolsters are showing no wear. Still wish I could've gotten heated seats on the Sport or the that the Touring was available with a stick shift.

My main complaint is how the rear seats don't fold flat, the rear headrests are too big and how the rear seatbelts are anchored.

I've got 3800 miles on it so far and I purchased on July 17th....so I'm averaging about 92 miles a day. Not good :-(
That's going to put me at almost 34k miles in one year!

Finally have my wife driving less. Had it a year and a half and still haven't reach the quarter century mark. Getting close though! Woman drives too much.

Will hit 22K miles this week. I've scheduled the 22.5K service for Wednesday morning.

Back