Hi Rev Tuners is pissing me off!

It amazing how many threads on this board degrade to this topic.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
and exactly what topic is it? I can hijack my own thread...

your just a well endowed pervert. i saw right through you and where this thread was going right from the very first post. you can't pull the boobies over my eyes miatagirl!!!!

wait,or was that suppose to be wool?????

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

i know I'll get SOME ass tell m that they don't autoX because they don't want to "tear up" their car...which is fine. :p
I've heard that many times when I am trying to get the ricers to come and see what they really got.
I think the big issue is as long as there is no timing equipment, they can think they are the fastest one in the world.
But as soon as they come out to an AutoX, and some old man beats them by 6 seconds in his rusty old Dodge Omni, they get scared.
10 bags of rice is better than speed any day.

I've probably had over 20 local ricers ask me to race them. I tell them to show up at the next autoX, give them the dates and times, and I never see them. Guess racing to them means something else.
"Let's run 95 though busy city streets and traffic and see who gets caught first". Yep, not for me. I'll stick to the weekends and just cruise in the pimp ride during the week. :)

Logan said:

I've heard that many times when I am trying to get the ricers to come and see what they really got.
I think the big issue is as long as there is no timing equipment, they can think they are the fastest one in the world.
But as soon as they come out to an AutoX, and some old man beats them by 6 seconds in his rusty old Dodge Omni, they get scared.
10 bags of rice is better than speed any day.
LMAO!! I get excuses all the time too....meh...boy racers, I say...too busy hittin up X at parties and trying to get laid rather than putting in some real track time and ponying up...they'd rather play the part than BE something!

cjstringer said:
I've probably had over 20 local ricers ask me to race them. I tell them to show up at the next autoX, give them the dates and times, and I never see them. Guess racing to them means something else.
I guess so! (rofl)
"Let's run 95 though busy city streets and traffic and see who gets caught first". Yep, not for me. I'll stick to the weekends and just cruise in the pimp ride during the week. :)
That's right, baby--take it to the track!

lmao....the key word was "trying"...they may actually meet some quality girls somewhere's else....like, ohh...say at an autocross. :D

I don't think the ladies they are after frequent autoX race tracks. They need dumb useless sluts trying to get back at daddy for only getting them the integra not the IS300.

Back