Grand Touring without fog lights?

Eric C

:
'10 CX-9 Touring AWD
Hello,

I am in the market for a used CX-9 and just saw a posting advertised for a 2010 Grand Touring model with Bose system, Moonroof, back up camera with 50k miles for $19k. This is about $3-4k lower than other advertised prices I've seen. The one thing I did notice is there are no fog lights which I thought came standard on the Grand Touring model. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Eric C

Thanks Tex... I checked the car out yesterday and it does have 18" tires so it is a Touring not GT, but I bought it anyway! I thought it was a great deal compared to others in the market here. Had everything important to me: Bose, remote start and power liftgate. I would have liked the fog lights but I'll got over it fast!

Eric

When I was looking for a Grand Touring, I saw lower models incorrectly advertised as GT's all the time. Unfortunately, car dealers don't seem to be able to correctly identify what the heck they're selling or they're comfortable advertising a lesser product as better than it really is.

Very true Evan. There was another dealer that claimed to have the Bose system but the pics showed the standard radio. When I questioned them they said the pics were the car for sale but the description was probably taken from a similar model previously advertised. Funny how they never advertise a GT as a Sport model...

Back