GI - More Clunk Fix Brackets

There has been some interest in my Clunk Fix Brackets and I would like to see how much interest there really is.

Prior to going ahead with any orders I will be looking for a $50.00 deposit, so if you add your name here be ready to make that deposit when asked.

I will reactivate my AMM status prior to accepting any money's.

Interested too, does it also aid in the handling of the car? Or stiffness? Or is it just to get rid of the clunk?

Interested too, does it also aid in the handling of the car? Or stiffness? Or is it just to get rid of the clunk?

It gets rid of the clunk but also due to the relocation of the mounting points of the stabilizer brackets and bushings, it stiffens the bar thereby improving handling and also improves the life expectancy of your bushings.

Is there a bracket for the front as well or is it just the rear . I hate where they put the sway bar bushings in the front...

It gets rid of the clunk but also due to the relocation of the mounting points of the stabilizer brackets and bushings, it stiffens the bar thereby improving handling and also improves the life expectancy of your bushings.

That's great, count me in for one of these, what's the final shipped price gonna look like ?

To answer a few questions.....

These brackets only work for the rear sway bar.

The last time I sold these the shipped price was about $175.00 (Until I have a final price from the machine shop, Shipping figures etc., I cannot give an exact price.) Last year shipping was normally $35.00.

To answer a few questions.....

These brackets only work for the rear sway bar.

The last time I sold these the shipped price was about $175.00 (Until I have a final price from the machine shop, Shipping figures etc., I cannot give an exact price.) Last year shipping was normally $35.00.

I think you could probably edit the Subject maybe. I think it would be good to note that these are only for the Racing Beat Rear Sway Bar as well. Although if there is some thing that makes it works for other bars like the Progressive and AWR correct me if I am wrong though.

Lmk when you get every detail. But count me in on list for sure! If its ok with you ill make payments to ya while they are in building progress. So I don't have a lump some at end. Lol. Wife would poop. Smaller is better for me. Thanks! No everyone else get on this!!!

If its only for the racing beat rsb then count me out I thought it was for any make of sway bar not specific to the racing beat one

One of the best pieces I had on my Protege...hate myself for getting rid of mine few months ago. Racing Beat bar would be perfect with my coils. Interested to see what the pricing is on these this time around

Back