GI: Ideas for carbon products from Isport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love a rear diffuser for the MS3... something that bolts the existing bumper.

The one we made for the Protege fits several other vehicles. I do not have access to the MS3 but it just might work. If you could put word out to someone here in my area we could do a test fit. I am a 30 minute drive from Sacramento, CA. You can email me at Rwkam@hotmail.com for driving directions.... Thanks, Bob

The one we made for the Protege fits several other vehicles. I do not have access to the MS3 but it just might work. If you could put word out to someone here in my area we could do a test fit. I am a 30 minute drive from Sacramento, CA. You can email me at Rwkam@hotmail.com for driving directions.... Thanks, Bob

i don't personally know any MS3 drivers in sacramento. i live in san francisco which is probably further depending on where you are. i doubt the protege diffuser would fit the MS3, would probably have to come up with something new for it.

i don't personally know any MS3 drivers in sacramento. i live in san francisco which is probably further depending on where you are. i doubt the protege diffuser would fit the MS3, would probably have to come up with something new for it.

Only one way to find out and that is to fit it and see how it looks. If we had to design and make a mold it would be very costly......

How about an engine cover with Mazda emblem? Front lip?

I already have the front lip mold.... Been making them... Check out the existing thread. Regarding the engine cover, as you know I am not currently a sponser on this site, but I would be interested. I am currently in the process of making one for Chevrolet. Email me Rwkam@hotmail.com

i would love a trunk lip spoiler that is more aggressive! if u can make one id be interested!!!

I think the engine cover would be sick since it looks like corksport backed off from them. Also, how about carbon fiber door sills, guage cluster, guage pods, or an open mouth grille?

As I have mentioned previously, I am no longer an active vendor or this forum. However, I still make Mazda Protege parts and would consider expanding into other models. If there is enough interest in the production of carbon fiber and or carbon kevlar products I would consider renewing my status. I am currently working on new and exciting pieces for other vehicles and will look at any potential projects you might generate. Keep in mind, we would need at least six orders to get started. Thanks, Bob

There are probably a ton of people on MOCCforums.com that would gladly loan their car to you. Make some pieces for the 3, id like to see a diffuser and front lip.

Id buy a cf roof, or possibly a hood with a vent that actually looks good lol, most of the ones out now look really rice I could post a better pic later of an idea

those spark plug covers you made look really good too that would set off an engine bay and youd probably have better luck finding 6 people.

Last edited:
make carbon fiber side skirts id buy a wing too and a roof and anything else carbon fiber to go with my carbon fiber hatch

As iSport is no longer an Authorized Vendor, this thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back