GI: Carbon fiber parts for MS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a MS6, I would be interested in the interior pieces that are already trimmed in that titanium color, I like my interior trim but the center piece is getting scratched out so I would def. love to replace it with CF if it looked like the stock pieces. So if you branch out to other Mazdas let me know.

How about a lip like this one:
occ_news11.jpg

mirrors

i would love some CF mirrors for the speed 3.
I have been thinking on some serious aero effective mirrors, ours are huge wind blockers. This is a great idea. Thin stalks and such. Who cares what is behind you anyways, i am driving a Speed 3!

i would be stoked to see a nice CF lip and rear diffuser, there is definitely a huge market for them right now

I have been thinking on some serious aero effective mirrors, ours are huge wind blockers. This is a great idea. Thin stalks and such. Who cares what is behind you anyways, i am driving a Speed 3!

Well, I see them as kind of important just because everyone is behind you in a Speed3! Lulz.

like i was thinking just the painted part of the mirror to be CF, but ya they are pretty big arent they lol.

Destrux, you have alot of suggestions. What do you think would be a good starter bit. Some of the parts are designs some can be replacement with cf material which would be the cheapest way to get started because the engineering/design is already done i guess. i myself am looking for lighter, or more aero dynamic parts. I would love to lose weight on the nose heavy car. I also would be interested in controlling airflow inside the engine bay. Radiator/ topmounted intercoolers, a shroud for those of us who have gone with a bigger tmic or had to remove the battery cover for the dumbass wiring harness from cp-e which does not me to put the cover back on without some cutting. Lots of stuff. What are you thinking?

its gonna cost all that. maybe you have a wife or small child to spare for the good s*** hahah. c'mon rear diffuser!

Last edited:
here is a problem though, first gen with single exhaust outlet or the sec with dual? something that might work for the speed 6 ithink would be best for a first run.
i like the wrx look also good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back