FS: Ultimate Turbo Mazda MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, 10,000 is a damn good price to me. Wish I had the money, bump for you bro!

Missing about 950 on the price, but yeah, it is still a good price. Car is basically sold at this point, I have a deposit and the wire transfers etc are getting set up, but the fat lady has not sung yet.

haha well when buying a car such as this, I don't see the big deal over 950 but yeah, 11 is still really good. Good luck man!

Yep. It rolled out of the driveway last night. Still a little bit left to be paid to me by the buyer, but the majority of the agreed price (93%) was received. Sad but happy to see it go.

congrats turfburn...i decided to keep mine buying a bunch of stuff for it this week...finally got some money haha

Hey may get on the boards eventually. I know he has browsed a little bit to double check what I told him was the reputation of the car. When I talk to him again soon I'll ask if he plans to join the boards. Doesn't have a lot of internet access so I doubt he'll be on much.

Congrats...I really hope the MP3 is going to a good home and that we'll be able to keep tabs on the beast...I'll always remember the history of that Mazda!

Zoom Zoom (drive)

I talked to the guy that bought it a couple days ago. Loves the car. He is putting a super nice security system and a audio system in it. So it is getting a little more show and bump to go with the go. I think it is his new toy/pride so it'll get good attention. Less race car more show car now. Hopefully it continues a long and happy life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back