FS: Ultimate Turbo Mazda MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo.....is this thing still for sale?? I still can't believe no one has picked it up. I'm getting tempted to just suck it up and buy it now.....which is bad.....because I need a daily driver, not another track car like my ms3 is becoming. The whole lack of A/C thing might be bad for me with a daily driver when I move to Georgia next summer. haha. But I WANT IT. Someone else please buy it so I don't! (hump)

you could just buy it, then go about refitting the a/c.... if its just the compressor and pipe work thats been removed i imagine it would be reasonably straight forward (unless the dump pipe or something else is in the way....but you could just get something fabricated to fix that back up too i'm sure...)

Or, you could buy it, wind the windows down, and drive faster..... faster you drive the more cool fresh air blasts in through the windows - ghetto a/c ftw :)

someone hurry up and buy this thing...it depresses me seeing steve cutting his price back, and then threatening to pull the motor out of it :( :(

Is someone actually trying to buy it right now?? If so, I don't want to "steal" it away from them by trying to buy it myself. However, if for some reason the people trying to buy it can't, I might give it a shot.

Is someone actually trying to buy it right now?? If so, I don't want to "steal" it away from them by trying to buy it myself. However, if for some reason the people trying to buy it can't, I might give it a shot.

axisboldaslove has been making some major effort to try and buy it. If his MSP sells today like it should, then we just have a couple minor things to do and hopefully the car will be sold and gone by the end of the week. That said Turbo MP3 is probably going to look at it tomorrow as well to see how it fits with his plans, and if all that falls through you'd be welcome to make a pitch for it as well.

Later!

Steve

If axis needs to sell his msp, I might be interested in that as well (and I can potentially pay shipping). If that would help this whole process go through, maybe we could work something out where I buy his car. Of course, I'd be interested to know the mileage and VIN number of his car, but most importantly, I'm just looking for a second fun car to drive and to take care of when my ms3 is getting work done, going to the track, etc. Whether its your incredible turbo mp3 or a msp isn't a huge factor, but I want a well maintained car that will be fun to drive and to maintain besides my ms3, which is sort of my "project" right now.

Axis's car is a yellow MSP with about 65K on it. I saw it in person. In good shape overall, few minor dents on the body he was working on (dealer was pulling some out), engine bay was clean, mods that had been on it etc were light so no real integrity issues or concerns. I had considered a trade, but between the street value of the car and the need to try to sell another vehicle and the cost of registering and titling etc it just wasn't economical for me to do.

with 65k in miles and being in good condition, I'd be VERY interested to see what kind of price he wants for it. If its reasonable, I could potentially buy that from him and get him the money so he can take your car sometime soon. That is, of course, if he hasn't already sold his car.

His price is reasonable, he is basically looking for the same or less than what I'm asking for my car, part of why a trade was an option for a while.

You'd have to figure out shipping or if you were going to fly out and drive it back though... that obviously affects cost and timing quite a bit... figure bout 750 to ship to where you are from where we are (and about six weeks of horsing around too).

I saw his add on the other thread. Very reasonable for a car that appears to be in great shape and has low mileage. I am definitely interested in it, but he hasn't responded yet to my message I sent him. I would be up for shipping it for the extra cost, or if necessary, flying out to pick it up and drive it back.

If his other sale doesn't go through for some reason, I would definitely fill the hole (assuming I can get a loan) and find a way to transport the car.

hey i am posted more pics of my car in my thread...it looks like the guy that was locally interested in my car hasn't called me...so i am guessing that it hasn't pulled through...so ndedomin my car is still for sale so check out the pics and i am uploading vids right now...

Consider me out, I've decided to go a different route, and get down to one vehicle... So if anybody wants 2 trucks and a MSP I'm the guy to talk to

lol...of course i figured locked up...

LOL... yeah, well with advertising it and having it out on the street etc I never know who locally will see it so I make sure it's in the garage and I actually lock the car and usually park another car in front of the garage door... it would take some serious effort to to get the car... I never worried about the people from the forum but you never know with some of the people that locally look at it... some very "interesting" people locally looked at it...

Consider me out, I've decided to go a different route, and get down to one vehicle... So if anybody wants 2 trucks and a MSP I'm the guy to talk to

No problem... understand how that comes about... I was at 4 vehicles at one point as well... look forward to the day of only having 2 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back