FS: P5 or Protege Red Front Strut Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokstac

:
02 Protege P5
I bought this months ago and never got around to installing it and I ended up selling the car so I am looking to sell this. Comes exactly as shown: red strut bar along with the two brackets as shown. No other brackets or hardware is included.

Looking to get $60 + shipping (probably looking at around $15 for USPS Priority Mail to all CONUS. I don't ship anywhere else, so, don't ask. Local pickup available too if you live near Portland, Oregon.

strut%20bar.jpg

Please contact through PM to buy it...I take either PayPal or US Postal Money Orders. I do generally ship within a day after receipt of payment unless something comes up and I will let you know if that's the case.

Thanks for looking!

Nobody? What happened...people stop buying these? I can't believe I haven't even gotten an offer on this.

i wasn't going to write anything but you keep bumping. You cant sell because i cold buy a aftermarket one for that price plus ive seen these go for 10 plus shipping, not 60.

I researched the price here and on other Protege forums when I bought it about 3 months ago and just before I listed it.

I haven't seen any sell for $10 unless the price was negotiated through PM. Most of them were selling for or asking for $75 or more when I got mine.

Anyhow I did mention taking offers at least twice in the thread so a snide remark about the asking price is uncalled for.

Offer implies "hey, maybe I'm asking too much so tell me what you are willing to pay for it...." Looking to get implies "I'm hoping to get this but the price isn't firm."

There was quite a bit of demand several months ago when I got this one (I had to inquire to almost 8 threads just to get this one).

Also there was a run of people for a time just looking for the feet...does nobody want those? I am willing to sell separately.

I'll just toss it in the trash next week if nobody wants it.

Just to chime in here; I've been here for almost a decade and the typical price for these tends to be in the $35-$50 range shipped. I know my input means little to nothing, just throwing in some numbers based off of past experience.

Since there are no offers (not even $1) it went in the trash today.

I will list the feet in a separate thread. Someone please lock or move this thread since the strut bar is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back