Forum Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans for a nice shiny new wap interface? This new layout is worse than the last one on this blackberry browser and each page is like 110k

I like the old color? Is there a way to change this per account? Say i want to change the color of this forum for just me. Something easy.... or no?

otherwise not bad except.. the blank spacing in each post. Like tunersteve said.
I also mentioned this in post #3...

Haters gonna hate, the new style... get used to it. Also, diggin' the new logo.

I think it should be mentioned that everyone should take a look at the new profile privacy settings. [settings > profile privacy] I know everyone does not play with the bells and whistles, so it's worth bringing up.

+1 to all the "hate" on this page. This new layout is blah.....please bring in an option to revert everything back to the old ways :D

This new look will take some getting used to but it definitely is cleaner and more organized. I especially like the new logo... its hot!

HOWEVER..

THE SITE RUNS 10 TIMES SLOoOoOWER THAN BEFORE. Any way to fix this?

This new look will take some getting used to but it definitely is cleaner and more organized. I especially like the new logo... its hot!

HOWEVER..

THE SITE RUNS 10 TIMES SLOoOoOWER THAN BEFORE. Any way to fix this?

I like the new site and the new logo. Just something I noticed both Settings on the top right of the screen and User CP over on the left at the home screen take you to the same location. It might be better to remove User CP from the left part of the home screen and change Settings to read User CP which is a little more accurate as it gives us access to our User Control Panel.

I just love how I lost nearly 20% of my posts with this change?
WTH?

Not hating, just prefer the old look. Both in looks and functionality

+1 Just seems out dated to me, thought nothing was wrong with the other site, easy to navy and read. Its also very light colored making everything look like its merged together.

damn
2 days and i already hate this forum!
the layout sucks, having done a few forums myself, one shouldn't do so dramatic changes.
you have a product and you overly modified its appearance. it will drive people away.

also, where is my bar with all the latest posts?
i thought that was one of the neatest things this forum had that no other forum shared.
the colors, although very hightech, they just don't remind you of mazdas247.com
the layout is bad, it will take a very long learning curve to re-learn everything.
unless the other forum was broken, IMO, not worth upgrading. wasted money.
i could do without the logo, the old one was 100 times better.

i hope you take this more as criticism than just rant.

thank you for listening.

damn
2 days and i already hate this forum!
the layout sucks, having done a few forums myself, one shouldn't do so dramatic changes.
you have a product and you overly modified its appearance. it will drive people away.

also, where is my bar with all the latest posts?
i thought that was one of the neatest things this forum had that no other forum shared.

the colors, although very hightech, they just don't remind you of mazdas247.com
the layout is bad, it will take a very long learning curve to re-learn everything.
unless the other forum was broken, IMO, not worth upgrading. wasted money.
i could do without the logo, the old one was 100 times better.

i hope you take this more as criticism than just rant.

thank you for listening.
On the home page where it has always been, unless you are talking about something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back