Fmic From ebay?

unfortunately cant post link from other forums but this was the list from the guy who made the custom fmic, i think using this and compare with the CXR kit could tell if the kit comes with what is needed:

2.25" pipe: $13 each piece
1 X L-pipe 18" $13
2 X 45deg bent 18" $26
3 X Straight pipe 18" $39

Silicone Hoses:
2 X 2.25" Straight $8
4 X 90deg 2.25" $60
2 X Reducer from 2.5"-2.25" $8
1 X 45Deg 2.25" $15

T-Bolt Clamps:
18 X 2.25" $36
2 X 2.5" $4
1 X 2.75 $2
1 X 2.0 $2

the core was:
CXRacing INTERCOOLER FMIC 28x7x2.5 $91 shipped

this is the link to the thread with the custom made fmic, remove spaces:

http://www.m a z d a s p e e d f o r u m s.org/forum/mazdaspeed-6-engine-transmission-driveline/11705-super-custom-front-mount-intercooler-side-side-bitches.html

aight, dont feel like the hassle of that type of fabbing and i want it to look good. im just going to buy Exhaust depots piping kit and a CXRacing or Godspeed IC Core

it will be prefect. instead of me paying $700+ for their full kit. i can just get their Piping kit for $300 and someone elses Core for less than $120

Last edited:
i wouldnt trust anything that bolts up 2 my motor from e-bay, thats a no go bro.. save sum more then buy legit s***, u wont regret it

it will be prefect. instead of me paying $700+ for their full kit. i can just get their Piping kit for $300 and someone elses Core for less than $120

I'm thinking of doing the same thing too. I don't have any doubts about the piping kit from Exhaust Depot, so I'm def getting that. Any one know anything about those ebay IC cores, CXracing and Godspeed cores, are they any good?

Has f2 quietly released their front mount? Listed on their site for $850. Not sure if they made an announcement or this isn't their own system....?

Edit: Nevermind, answered my own question. Its ATP's kit that they are selling on there right now.

ordered my Exhaust depot pipes last week. i was told cx racing IC part # IC0037 (28x9x2.75)is the one to buy. My brother had a cxracing ic on his SC G35 with about 440 RWHP. Never had any problems.

Last edited:
the AWD G35 is a sedan.

and they have a AWD for the G37 coupe and sedan

I'm thinking of doing the same thing too. I don't have any doubts about the piping kit from Exhaust Depot, so I'm def getting that. Any one know anything about those ebay IC cores, CXracing and Godspeed cores, are they any good?

they are both good for the price. i think that Godspeed's are alittle higher in quality

then it wasnt AWD.

awd was only offered in the Sedan for the G35. awd wasnt offered in the coupe until the G37

AWD is optional in the G37 Coupe and Sedan

how much did the exhaust depot pipes cost?? I know the CX core was like 140.

Back