Fmic From ebay?

right at $500, pipes were $338 including shipping, cilicone was $30, t bolt clamps $26, Ic was $98. not too bad.

we're offering pipe kits now, check the thread in the MS3 FI section. we think you'll all be pleased :)

Turbos3, that came out looking really good!! I'm going the same route as you, fairly soon gonna go out to Exhaust Depot and pick up that pipe kit. What size core did you go with, I'm probably going to buy the same one you have. Thanks for testing the grounds for all of us, it seems like everyone wants to buy a made kit and don't want to piece one together for a lot less.

P.S. Did those mounting brackets come with the intercooler or did you have to get them else where?

Your gonna save even more money if you can pick them up in person. They will tell you what I/c, silicone couplers, and clamps you need to get once you order the pipes. I/c size is 28x9x2.75.

Oh btw I made those brackets out of some aluminum I had from other installs. Each piece is about 6 or 7 inches long. My ic doesn't even budge.

Last edited:
nice fmic turbos3, i had that same fmic on mine, i like the power gain, but wasnt a big fan of the design, the core is pretty big so im going with the atp fmic or corksport...but power gain is awesome

thanks djchris, i agree, the power gains are respectable. i heard there was a lot of cutting involved with the atp and the corksport is off center, good luck though, post some pics when your done.

oh, i just remember i posted here...hahaha, but i didnt get the atp or corksport coz i got lazy on modding the car

Back