Extreme Temperatures

TreyP

2018 Soul Red AWD Touring CX-5
I'm sure some of you can beat this easily, but I noticed that the highest temp I've seen on the display thermometer was 108F, and the lowest (this morning) was -8F, for a difference of 116 that my CX-5 has been subjected to.

PS: Its f'in cold out!!

pics or it didn't happen (poke)

I can't beat either number. I bought the car right before winter started so I haven't had it for summer yet and when it gets that cold I do everything in my power to stay on the couch with a blanket and the dog.

Ive seen mine at 115 at least in summer texas. It was wrong but still.

You only get an acurate measurement when the vehicle is being driven for about 5 minutes or more. Ed

How does the CX-5 run in the extreme cold?
I've had no problems at all. I warm it up for about 5 minutes and it performs as if it was full summer out, other than the heat not being very good for some of us.

Of course, I drive moderately until the blue light goes out.

Mines runs perfect in the cold. It's been down to -12F here so far this winter. I do not warm it up; I am a "get in it & go" type of driver and have never had a problem with any of my vehicles here. YMMV!

-27c so -16f?? anyway, started up easily, defrost was ok but only problem was passenger side window was frozen shut. I had decided to test the windows in cold temps. Rest were fine after a couple of minutes.

Back