Eibach Initial impressions, Pics

Thanks for the info!

I just picked up a set of Eibachs myself, might be able to install them this weekend.

You'll definitely be happy. I tried Racing Beats, H&Rs and finally the Eibachs, which are my favorite of the three for daily life.

Thanks for the info!

I just picked up a set of Eibachs myself, might be able to install them this weekend.

The Eibachs are the best compromise between comfort, handling and ride height. They H&Rs helped a lot in stiffening up the car, but I live in a an area with tons of elevation changes and irregular pavement and they drove me nuts, and my wife wouldn't drive the car. The car looks awesome and def aggressive with that nose-down stance the H&R's have. Got lots of compliments with them on. The racing beats were amazing all around for ride, excellent quality too, but the ride height is too high. They're really meant for the stock shocks. If they had been lower slightly, I would have stuck with them.

What do the Eibachs have over the other 2 brands you mentioned? Mainly comfort?

After installing the racing beats could i skip an alignment afterwards? Or would it still be low enough to affect toe and unevenly wear the tires?

You can skip the alignment. After getting my RB's installed (which used to be inspekt's) there was only a tiny bit of toe change in the front. The rears were still in spec.

YMMV as all cars are different.

No bolt-on suspension part will affect rear alignment. I would definately recommend installing camber bolts and getting a front end alignment after any spring or strut change on that end.

15s7loi.jpg

Here's a crappy pic of mine with Eibachs installed =)

I love the ride so far!

Back