Driving style question

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.75-7? That would require a miracle. Note the trim of the person to whom you replied.

Consider "granny" a term of art. They also crash their golf carts driving drunk down at The Villages. That's after spreading STDs around the joint. ;)
I think you got the idea with my single example........and I did not say which and what year MAZDA that was based from and if not then you only may have shown what you don't know about vehicles power maybe only what you read in the advertisements? As for your snarky insult about seniors (you will be one soon enough) it appears you will likely not ever be able to afford to live in a community as a Del Web? :cool:
But then we as you and I have been on this path before on other threads.... you think you know stuff ... and I on the other hand , well time will tell. Eventually ! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I think you got the idea with my single example........and I did not say which and what year MAZDA that was based from and if not then you only may have shown what you don't know about vehicles power maybe only what you read in the advertisements? As for your snarky insult about seniors (you will be one soon enough) it appears you will likely not ever be able to afford to live in a community as a Del Web? :cool:
But then we as you and I have been on this path before on other threads.... you think you know stuff ... and I on the other hand , well time will tell. Eventually ! :ROFLMAO:
I know what vehicle I own. I know some things, many things not. To my credit I stay focused on the topic or the post to which I respond, avoiding muddled brain dumps into the kitchen sink. No amount of editorial assistance can compensate for lack of focus,

By the way, I happen to be 66 years old with a quite substantial net worth, not that it matters, but if you really must know....

My comment about The Villages was a point of agreement--60 can be the new 16. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you never floor your Mazda you're doing it wrong. Curious how many NA drivers don't know what a 'kickdown switch' is?

I confess, I never knew what a kickdown switch was until after I bought my CX-9 :ROFLMAO:

Debates and disagreements are natural, all we ask is that you are civil when addressing your fellow members. If this isn't possible for whatever reason, then I would encourage one or both of you to take advantage of the Ignore User feature by clicking on their username to access their profile, then clicking on the Ignore button.

I believe this thread has run it's course. @cx5boo333, you can private message me or any other moderator to have the thread reopened if you have any more related questions or followups to post.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back