Difficulty Cleaning Windshield

+2 or 3 on the invisible glass cleaner, I love the stuff. One trick I picked up was to snatch some of them blue paper towels most gas stations have buy the pump. That is the only way I can get my glass streak free.

+2 or 3 on the invisible glass cleaner, I love the stuff. One trick I picked up was to snatch some of them blue paper towels most gas stations have buy the pump. That is the only way I can get my glass streak free.

The blue paper towels are shop towels. They're much thicker than regular paper towels and take much less to clean the car windows. They don't shred or fall apart. You can get them at any auto or hardware store. Home depot has the three packs. They're great for the windows around the house too.

As far as the bubble sheen, sounds like some oil/gas got on the windshield. You might want to try cleaning with Dawn dishwashing detergent or some mild degreaser then washing them real good and then cleaning with invisible glass or rainx or something similar. Clean or replace the wiper blades because they may be just adding more when you run them.

Latest posts

Back