DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) is my new workout plan...

I got DDR Ultramix for Xbox. It might look stupid, but it sure is fun, it keeps you in shape here at my college just because there is absolutely nothing to do so most people just sit on there butts all day surfing the internet. It gives you a good workout, it's not for building muscle but it sure can tone your legs LOL.

You need the pad though or else the game is pointless.

Why waste space in my thread to "save" me from this oh so stupid game? You don't like it fine! Keep it to yourself. Not looking for those comments.

Thanks!
-Patrick

Patrick,
When we playing ddr next time? Missed the meet. The pad looks awesome.

Well, Tuesday, Moeed came over with a projector, and we hooked the PS2 directly to it, and had at least a 60 inch projection of DDR on the wall in my living room. DDR-ing larger than life! That was cool. We just need a decent sound system now.

LinuxRacr said:
Well, Tuesday, Moeed came over with a projector, and we hooked the PS2 directly to it, and had at least a 60 inch projection of DDR on the wall in my living room. DDR-ing larger than life! That was cool. We just need a decent sound system now.
Next time you are in Winnipeg, drop by....don't forget to bring your pad. I've got the tv and the surround sound....now I just need to get a decent pad. I think I might actually splurge and get the CobaltFlux one after I'm done being on the road as I am right now.

Yeah, I'd get it with the quickness! CobaltFlux all the way! I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks for one, so I went with another option.

Alright. I'm now doing Heavy Mode. I've passed Captain Jack on Standard Mode once. It's like a heavy mode song, but a light one. Finally, I get to get a real workout!
ddrchick.gif

This is kinda cool

I played DDR since the 1st version back in highschool...in Japan. This game was sooo hot then. I started to play since and I do still play occasionally, all at arcade. I never had home version....

I think its kinda "gay" when people play and think they are badasses...those are the people who actually look like idiots. I really think some really good people play and it just looks good. Very slick, to say? Almost like a fashion while playing...hehe.

Yeah game is old, and need more updates, or plain stop updating(whip)
now what's next? DDR extreme 2? hahaha
Keep on playin man, i think its a fun fun game. I never thought about this game being lame. It is oldie, but it certainly is a goodie(yes)

Yeah, I'm still lovin it, especially on Heavy mode. That's where the REAL workout is. Yesterday I was able to pass Freckles on Heavy. (thumb)

Hahaha! Yeah, I just moved into my new apartment. I had to do a temp setup in the garage. I live on the 2nd floor. Recently I realized that my living room is above a garage. (thumb) So you know what that means...

DDR is super addicting, to the people that actually give it a try to play it. My fiance won't even get onto it, she just laughs at me and my best friend when we play it. I need to buy another mat for my XBox so we can do 2 player together w/o using the stupid controller.

Super fun!

DDR Max Extreme came out last week in the U.S. for PS2. I got it on sale today!!! Now I need a memory card. It sux unlocking songs, and then having to do it again next time! :mad:

ddr is awesome. only problem is that now that im in college, i dont have a set for myself.

DDR is old school lol, its pretty fun though, no matter how people hate on it lol. Sure you look kinda funny if you're a big boy lol, but **** em, its a good work out lol.

Back