Dayton?

USAFVMI08

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6
I moved to dayton from the Seattle area two months ago. Any other fellow Dayton owners? Are there any regular meets?

I saw that there's a big meet in Columbus in July...might have to go to that :)

I use to live in kettering... Umm you know where the mall is off of 725, well there is a car meet sorta that goes on wednesday nights around 8pm or 9pm in front of barnes and noble... its called SIP or something, its little not much but hey you can look at cars... I literally just moved outta there for my fiancees job to Indiana...

I moved to dayton from the Seattle area two months ago. Any other fellow Dayton owners? Are there any regular meets?

I saw that there's a big meet in Columbus in July...might have to go to that :)

You should come to the Mid-Ohio Grand Am race on June 14-15..they'll be a lot of Mazda owners in the Mazda Owners Corral, shooting for 100 cars check out the corral section in the fourms

Welcome! There's not many in the Dayton Area that I can think of, there's a some guys in the Cincy Area and of Course some in Columbus.

I live in Lima, there is another guy from Findlay, I think Magnum P5 is from Cincy, and at least one from Maumee that all post on here regularly*. I have been trying to get a Western Ohio Bi-Monthly thing going but nobody seems interested over here. Like we meet in Lima, next time Toledo, next time Cincy so on and so forth. Anyways. Welcome to the club I hope you find a lot of help on here, and can come out to some meets. See ya around maybe.

You should come to the Mid-Ohio Grand Am race on June 14-15..they'll be a lot of Mazda owners in the Mazda Owners Corral, shooting for 100 cars check out the corral section in the fourms

I'll be out of town that weekend, unfortunately.

Thanks everyone. I joined up with Midwest Mazda Owners on Facebook...seems to be some people there that don't post on here from Dayton.

Have to look into that group. there's also an Ohio Mazdas group and a Ohio Mazdaspeeds group

Back