CX-5 SD card update problem

Yes mines from eBay. If it was an issue with eBay wouldn’t toolbox just not recognize the card? If it recognized and registered my vin with 2024 expiry, should it be fine?

i also read no such update for nov 2020. I called Mazda dealership, Mazda customer service, Mazda handsfree Bluetooth support, here, tomtom and all don’t know how to provide support for 2021 Mazda’s. All support is only for 2020 and below.

i find it outrageous that a brand new vehicle has no support and Mazda has no clue how to resolve an issue or who the contact is.
I think the consensus was the ebay cards weren't being recognized by update toolbox at all. My ebay card was immediately recognized and I was able to update it on 2/17/21 after card came in the mail. My toolbox says subscription expires February 2024 so all seems well.

Just weird that they said a new update is available February 2021 but the version I downloaded on 2/17/21 is for November 2020...and toolbox says no updates available.

I agree. Same thing. I wonder if we have the latest update or not. Additionally, I can’t believe Mazda has no support for 2021.

Back