CT Food and Beer

won't your pipes freeze?

we're leaving the water running. I fired up the space heater and dehumidifier to keep some heat near the wet wall. When we stop back home after the meet, we're going to crank the oven for a hot minute. We just have to make it through tonight, which looks pretty good. tomorrow is supposed to be warm and rainy. We hope for the best and prepare for the worst, so it's not like we don't know what to do.
Besides, this is my only day off, i'm not letting something like this ruin a good day.

great time! nice meeting the better halfs!! ;)

Attachments

• DSC01439.JPG
    DSC01439.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
dang just missed this one! I just got back in town today and am leaving again on Tuesday. I'll be back the weekend of March 7th...anybody?

How long are you going to be around after the 7th, Jeff?

I'll go after my big certification exam on the 17th.

How long are you going to be around after the 7th, Jeff?

I'll go after my big certification exam on the 17th.

I'll actually only be back that weekend. And then on the road again until April. Actually one of the weekends in April would be best. (cabpatch)

I'm stopping by the brewery on my way home today..

I NEED more of that SWAK stout!

Picked up two growlers on the way home.. The only bad thing is that they charge you $5 per bottle the first time you get a 64oz growler.

Refills are $12.50 every subsequent visit.

Kyle, one of these is yours if you want it.. Both are SWAK Stout and it probably won't last through the weekend.

Attachments

• DSCN1050.JPG
    DSCN1050.JPG
    471.8 KB · Views: 104
Picked up two growlers on the way home.. The only bad thing is that they charge you $5 per bottle the first time you get a 64oz growler.

Kyle, one of these is yours if you want it.. Both are SWAK Stout and it probably won't last through the weekend.

LOL nIiiiice (lol2)

that sounds like fun. I need to install new rotors and brake pads that weekend too I think...and a seafoam and oil change. I think a meet is in order :p

haha...you always have that look on your face!

It's that setting between zoom and boom.

Yes. So how much do they charge you to buy? $12.50 + $5?

I'll take one for sure, got those were good.

yup.. you can keep taking the bottle back to get more.. that $5 was only a one time fee because you keep the growler.

nothing like good ole beer talk at 6:30 in the morning!! that red was good as well!

Latest posts

Back