CT Food and Beer

haha ya if i had a miata mind would be too lol instead i have an MSP with steelies and snow tires ready for the elements (thumb)

So far, mine has worked out pretty good. She hates waking up early on cold mornings, but by the time I get to Dunkin' donuts, she's got some heat in her tranny and once the gear changes smooth out, she lets me spank her tight little ass round corners. Snowtires= less dry traction = predictable oversteer. (drive2)

I am trying to recover from some flu like symptoms so as long as I am good by Sunday I will def def be there chils/cough/102 degree fever = not fun at all :(

s*** dude, hope you feel better.

So if anyone wants to meet up at my place, shoot me an email and I can give directions to my place. it's a straight shot down from my place.
I'm working all day tomorrow, so I'll get back to you when I can. Happy Friday!

s*** dude, hope you feel better.

So if anyone wants to meet up at my place, shoot me an email and I can give directions to my place. it's a straight shot down from my place.
I'm working all day tomorrow, so I'll get back to you when I can. Happy Friday!

thanks dude me 2 i really really really want to go to this but if i feel like i still do right now i then it will probably have to be a no go for me i dont want to get all you guys extremely sick :(

w00t.. I'll see ya all there tomorrow.

So far it appears it is:
Me + wife
B + wife
The bazooka joe 4
Slug

w00t.. I'll see ya all there tomorrow.

So far it appears it is:
Me + wife
B + wife
The bazooka joe 4
Slug

Party of 9. nice. I just called in and reserved a table for 10 for 3pm under NEPOC.

DUDE!!!

looking forward to it, we've got 4 massholes coming down.....(first)
Sweeet!

i dont want to get all you guys extremely sick :(
i'm pretty ****** in the head, so it's ok.lol

****, just woke up, no heat. working on fixing hte problem, might be a little late. ****!@

****, just woke up, no heat. working on fixing hte problem, might be a little late. ****!@
hey, if this thing blows up let us know before 1, we're leaving then and we can just hang local if you guys don't make it...no biggie, just let us know please!!

Switching to Plan B. We're still going. figured out the problem. I need a new gauge. my old on lied to me. but it's all good, we have a place to stay and I don't have to be at work till noon tomorrow, so we're good.

Back