Corral and Other Information

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Well a lot happend this weekend, I was pulled in several different directions by varoius track people, sponsors, etc. We've made a lot of inroads with the corral program, as these people were looking for us, says alot about the team and our memberships, when tracks and sponsors seek us out. So here's the skinny!

1. Made a solid connection with C.J. Wilson and his race team, he is overwhelmed that we want to hold a charity event for his children's foundation, this will be happening at Mazda Raceway. We will also be holding an event @ Mid-Ohio with Jason Saini who runs the team for C.J. and is a Cleveland native and will co-host the Mid-Ohio corral with The Make A Wish Foundation. We'll also host events for the other two drivers, Mark Miller, Autism Speaks, where the moeny will go directly to a family that needs it, at Road America. Also, Bruce & Linda LeDoux who's charity raises money for special needs children @ LRP.

2. Spoke with a representatives of Belle Isle (Detroit) and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. They want us bad, Belle Isle is going to contact Mid-Ohio to see if they can put a joint package together to cut costs for you guys, since they're on back to back weekends. Car corral particpants are the only ones that will be able to park their cars on the island, everyone else gets bussed over! Stay tuned for pricing updates

3. Indy-another great opportunity, we have asked that they put together a Grand-Am package only to make it affordable for our membership. We wil be allowed to park in the infield, meet and greets with not only Mazda teams, but NASCAR drivers as well. Looks like we'll be there the entire weekend and there is a great deal of camping spots available too!

Continental Tires-Met a gentlemen who heads of up the tuning Div of Conti Tires. He gave me a $80 certificate to get off $20.00 a tire, I am working to get our entire membership one of the certificates. So stay tuned for more updates and I will be providing more details on this program.

nice work marlon! you don't get paid enough! wait, you don't get paid at all!! ;) thanks for all you do for us! hoping to make a couple corrals this yr! starting to get excited about spring!

Last edited:
So awesome. This spring/summer can't get here fast enough.

Very cool! Was a little quiet at the Daytona corral since it was stuck outside, but being infield at the other tracks sure will be nice!

And nice meeting some of you northern folks

Can you do a design for the 2011 ST Manufacturers Championship? Freedom & i-Moto, let me know what you need from me!

Awesome marlon! I'm stoked for the upcoming corrals, you and the whole crew are very appreciated!

For those of you who have only been to one track, be it Daytona, Lime Rock, Mid Ohio, or even VIR, I highly recommend making an attempt to come to another one at another track. More awesome people to meet, some tracks have different perks than others, not to mention it's just downright fun.

yeah ill agree with that ^ statement. even if its only 1 different track a year its fun to go meet/befriend others from different parts of the country. Plus each track has a special little "quirk" of its own that makes it unique and it is neat to see things like that.

hoping to be at Sebring this year, then Road Atlanta next year

For the 12 hours of Sebring and Petit Le Mans?

just an fyi for any ohioans going to Indy or Wisconsin. I booked our hotel rooms as follows (in case you want to stay where we are staying)

Super 8 in Saukville, WI - we will be driving up Thu night and coming home on Sunday. i booked the room from thu, fri, sat night.

Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis - i booked the room for Thu and Fri night.

Latest posts

Back