commercial construction question

Well, let give my $.02. I'm in road and bridge construction and right now we are very slow. Once the projects we have are done, we have nowhere else to go. Perhaps they were ahead of schedule at one point and decided to drag their dicks in the dirt for awhile. Once their company starts to get more jobs, they will pick up their pace. Its better to pay your good employees to **** of for a month or two than to let them go and work for the competition. Besides, if you have enough free time to gaze out the window long enough to realize that they aren't being productive, perhaps you have dirt on your dick as well.

Or they could be doing underground work or waiting for concrete to fully cure before putting a load on it. That could take some time. The Hoover Dam was designed to last 2000 years, the concrete won't be fully cured for 2500.

they do release the chain from my leg and let me leave my desk every once in a while so looking out the window that is 5 feet away to see the site look exactly the same doesn't exactly take a whole lot of my time

they do release the chain from my leg and let me leave my desk every once in a while so looking out the window that is 5 feet away to see the site look exactly the same doesn't exactly take a whole lot of my time

Regardless, he makes a good point. You've posted 51 times since just yesterday mostly on company time I'm sure. So, it goes back to that splinter in your neighbor's eye deal.

seriously? who cares?

my post was a serious question. what are they doing? i know they're doing something. i don't know what it is. i'm curious. it wasn't "omg look at all of the lazy construction workers. i'm so much better than them"

if its anything like the dirt issue they'll just move them back and forth between different parking spaces throughout the day...
ooo they have cement trucks today. 3 of them. wonder what they're doing.

hahaha....gee how many people on here post more than 50 times while at work....i know of a handful....SANTOS

whoa the excavator that has been sitting on top of a pile of dirt for weeks seemingly just digging himself onto a pedestal came down. there's also a bobcat with a brush on the front sweeping where the street was. we have big things going on.

Back