Colours

Jannika

:
Mazda Cx 5
Hi Guys, Just a quick questions out of curiosity - What colours have people been mainly picking with the cx-5... I am torn between the Zeal Red and the Stormy Blue

I liked the white, but FWD manual comes only in US comes in Silver, black, or dark grey... silver was acceptable..

Zeal red here. Wasn't sure how I'd like it, since I wasn't able to see the color in person before I ordered, but I really love the shade. Has a touch of copper and really pops in the sunlight.

We have LPM or whatever it is called. Ugh, it's bland.

I really dig Metro Grey. If they'd had one when we were in the market, it'd been ours.

Metropolitan grey with black leather interior.

White metallic / black leather was my only choice, ideal for sunny climate here.

Beautiful dark Stormy Blue with sand interior for me. Love it. But I would have loved the zeal red or the white also.

Last edited:
Crystal White Pearl with tan cloth interior. I don't usually like white painted cars, and this was the only Sport model available at the dealer. But I love this car in white.

I got Metro Gray. Sky Blue was my first preference, but the more I looked at the Gray the more I liked it.
My dealer also had a Stormy Blue, and I felt the Sand interior really doesn't go well with it.

White pearl was our first choice, but the dealer that gave us the best offer on a trade in (07Mazda6ISVE) only had the black, grey, and the sky blue that we took out of the showroom.

the more I looked at the Gray the more I liked it.
Same here. I never intended to buy gray, but I kept seeing the them on the lot while looking at other CX-5's and eventually I realized if that's the color I keep starimg at, I really should bring one home. I know it's a cliche to say, but it really is a color you have to see in person.

Katmar you are right there, I found the colour I went to buy was not the one I ended up with as one colour in particular in person kept 'calling' me.

I chose Zeal Red which my dealer tells me is the most popular at the moment. I've noticed that it changes shade quite noticeably with the changing light conditions.

I chose Zeal Red which my dealer tells me is the most popular at the moment. I've noticed that it changes shade quite noticeably with the changing light conditions.

It is a 'moody' colour...today is stormy outside and the Zeal Rd looks amazing... it changes with the weather.

Back