Clip of DiscreetSpeed 15psi need help posting

hmm...i'm assuming discreet that your boost gauge is the 0-30psi one right ? i got confused when i saw it 'cause it was dark and all i saw was the needle going up then dropping. cool (thumb)

need a video of you racing the srt-4's , wrx's, etc., showing us what boost you are running means nothing to me =) no one doubted you run 15psi(i don't think)

Jim, who drives a yellow msp was running 15 psi when he cracked piton #2 and ****** up the compressor shaft seal. It was so bad when I had his Injen off I turned the impeller and oil actually streamed out.

mp5jeff said:
need a video of you racing the srt-4's , wrx's, etc., showing us what boost you are running means nothing to me =) no one doubted you run 15psi(i don't think)

Hahaha, his car is faaassssttt. I've heard it from the guy who drives the srt-4 he raced. And that srt-4 isn't even close to stock. The cars were very close to even from a dead stop and rolling starts. I know the Drew's Srt-4 best time at the track is like 13.2 or 13.4 at 107 or so. Give the dude his props already. He has a nice car.

mp5jeff said:
yes 50% of people did and what did some say(ahem azian6er)"get a video of your boost gauge reading 15psi, so i did.

Sweet bro, it sounds like it is very very fast. You can tell just by the sounds and the shiftpoints that it is WAY faster than stock. Good job man, I hope all the hating will cease now.

wheel spin threw 1st...nice. Wheel spin threw second, awesome. I had mine like that once or twice. Very fun.

Last edited:
Put alot of advance autoparts and APC stickers too. They add 15 hp per sticker I hear. FAST AND FURIOUS ***(ricer) (ricer) (ricer) (ricer)

Back