Clip of DiscreetSpeed 15psi need help posting

actually it's not. i'm waiting on the original poster to email the video to me. ill reply once its posted.

t3ase said:
actually it's not. i'm waiting on the original poster to email the video to me. ill reply once its posted.

so far it is a joke. not in funny haha, but stupid "wheres the video?"

s***, I'm done checking for the vid. Someone PM me if anything ever does actually get posted. I believe discreeetspeed is fast, I just wanna see the video.

I dot know why yall care so much.. all its going to be is a boost gauge going... 123456789101112131415!!!!!!...
nothing special... you want to see it so bad, just turn up your boost.. ;) be a man like maurice....

SuperSpud said:
I dot know why yall care so much.. all its going to be is a boost gauge going... 123456789101112131415!!!!!!...
nothing special... you want to see it so bad, just turn up your boost.. ;) be a man like maurice....
actually, mine would be .1,.2,.3,.4,...,1.0

man maurice to bad its raining today, i would make one and give it to tease today. pm the dude to see whats up.

dude i'll go spray paint my car orange..make woosh sounds out the window, record it, and have it posted on here before this video.

dominoy2k1 said:
man maurice to bad its raining today, i would make one and give it to tease today. pm the dude to see whats up.
hey lets go hang out with the srt's tonight Dom?
my buddies are on race gas haha i told them about the srt's intown and their goin chicken huntin, lol lets go?
give me a call domino.

Back