Car Shaking at 70km

APK

Noticed this morning that my P5 was shaking quite a bit when I got it past 70kph.
I'm wondering if it might be snow in or ice in the rims, but it's hard to tell.

Anyone have any other suggestions on what might be wrong?

i think its safe to say snow....

i was shaking a bit this morning after i shoveled myself out. Snow in the rim throws off the balance...

????...we dont have snow down here in houston so i dont know anything about that but i do know that when i had sand from the beach in galveston hardened in my rim it did the same thing you are talking about...the best thing you can do is take it down to a tire shop and have them look at it...its better to be safe than sorry. if it isnt ice or snow you could have an allignment issue...have you hit anything lately like pot hole or board in the road or anything like that?

Happeneed this morning to me, as I got faster, it vibrated more, but by the time I got up to 130 it stopped, and as I slowed down, it went away..

Was the snow..

Steel wheels do a good job of holding on to snow..

If you go realllllllll fast the heat will melt the tires if the speed of the tire going around and around and around and around.....just look in the rim between the spokes. If you see snow and ice just knock it off the rim and then see what happens on your drive to the tire place.

It is amazing how little snow it takes to unbalance the wheel. The other night I was unbalanced because of snow; I cleaned it all out, and began driving. Still unbalanced. I stoped and went to work again, just a little snow still, and once I got it all out, it was fine. Just a little snow throws the whole wheel off.

Do you have steelies on?

I noticed they pick up snow really well.

I am gonna make it part of my routine when I clean off my car to do the wheels too..

if your car vibrates over 90KPHs its usually always snow, every a couple grams of snow will make it vibrate..

Back