Balance Shaft Removal Kit

yea. I would suggest walter doing the smart thing and sending all money back. He is DEF in breach of the mail order rule . . . *UNLESS* he put Back-ordered on his site for the product. :)

I too am still waiting, after expressly being told that it would be shipped out soon. I've already waited over 4 months, how much longer should it take?

I'm never ordering anything from this place again. (fight) (notcool) (pissed)

I waited about amonth for mine and that was back in Jan.

Patience people, I'm sure you aren't the ONLY one who has ordered the kit.

Badger Biker said:
I waited about amonth for mine and that was back in Jan.

Patience people, I'm sure you aren't the ONLY one who has ordered the kit.

So you ordered yours in january and waited a month?

I ordered mine on the 16 of February and have been waiting ever since.

At this point I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ordered the kit, but I think that I have been more than patient.

Yeah, I am fairly patient, so to help me be more patient I have ordered more for my car to give me something to do to take my mind of the BSD. My TWM short throw got here today! gonna go install it right now!

Just got my only email response from walter in 3 months. This guy is a class act.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You'll be receiving a refund. In the future, I would suggest you CALL OR EMAIL before you push the buy button AND MAKE SURE THE PART YOU WANT IS IN STOCK AT THE TIME YOU ORDER IT IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO WAIT! Parts go on backorder, it's a fact of life. We have backorders frequently, and sometimes for extended periods. Maybe you should leave cars to car guys. Or take responsibility for not checking availability before ordering.

WM.

----------------------------------------------------------
My response
You are a liar and probably a thief. Several attempts by several of your customers were made to contact you and resolve this issue. The fact you told several of us "next week" on more than one occasion shows your true intention to defraud customers. Your insulting email will be posted on every automotive forum I see your company name in or mentioned. Have a nice day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like he forgot the two times he told me on the phone.. "it will ship next week" I also looks like he didnt get any of the half dozen emails or phone messages I Left all of which were very polite except the last few state which state my position.

Here are the emails i sent Walter.------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I have just purchased the Mazda 3 Balance Shaft Removal Kit and am looking forward to receiving it.

I would like also to thank Marcy for taking interest in the Mazda3.

Thanks again. 3/6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I recently(a couple weeks ago) purchased the balanced shaft delete kit for my mazda3..
I was hoping to get an E.T.A ... thanks

3/28
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello several weeks ago I purchased a 1. Balanced Shaft Removal kit.. I was told they were being manufactured the following week and would ship the next.. it has been about a month now and I am beginning to wonder where my kit is..

I am looking forward to your response.

Thank you.
3/31
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

On march 6th I purchased the mazda3 balanced shaft removal kit.. on march 14th I called and spoke directly to someone claiming to be Walter Marcy.
I was told the kit WOULD ship in one week.
After no kit was sent I again called on April 1st and was told the kits would once again be sent out in a week.. It is now the April 22nd and no kit has arrived.

I am looking forward to your response.

Thank you.
4/22
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The details of the purchase are below. I called you twice over the course of a month and was told both times the item would ship"next week." I am seeking a refund for the item which ahs not been sent in a timely matter.
4/25
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This contact is to inform Walter Marcy that as of march 2nd 2005 half a dozen complaints have now been filed with the Better Business Bureau concerning your business practices. In specific the failure to complete orders and deceit of customers with the Mazda3 balance shaft removal kit. 5/2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind i also left half a dozen very polite phone messages. And was told twice by Walter Marcy the kits would ship next week.

He finally responded when I informed him that several of us had filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

Had he said "it may take 2-3 months to get this kit out as im really swamped" he could have avoided alot of problems. Instead he chose to lie to several of us on more than one occasion. I for one will never put a product this guy sells into any car that I own.

Last edited:
This man needs to be punched right in the face. If the part is on backorder, SAY SO ON THE SITE! If the part is available for purchase on his site, what are we supposed to believe? It should not be our responsibility to contact him (which has proved impossible for me so far) to check availability of a part that says available right on his site. he needs his business license revoked. my 2 cents

customer service at its finest. Wtf does being a car guy have to do with ordering a part. Does he assume that we all have projects were our engines are in pieces and its a 6 month ordeal so the part can just show up whenever. Since when did we actually have to start expiditing our own orders. You can't tell me this guy has that many customers to not have the tiime to follow up. I ordered a couple of those cool ricer boy import style shirts from two different companies and went through the same thing and I still don't have any new threads to show for it. And this was christmas when I ordered.

these are the same type of fags that set up shop on ebay and think that excuses them from having any sense of responsibility, because they don't really have to enteract with customers

i finally got my first email from him too, i got a simple "the kits will be done this week" crap, no i am sorry for not returning your emails for the past 4 months, or for not having this in stock, and saying its in stock on my web site... this guy seems like a real ass!

I still have not got a response from him. I emailed him again today being as nice as i could. We will see what he says. That email he sent seems like he can be an asshole. hope i get my kit soon

Hey guys, thought I would report some "good" news. I received an email today from walter, after several very friendly attempts to contact him. He sent me an email saying exactly "shipping today WM" real friendly, but cant complain if my kit is really shipping

tphskab said:
Hey guys, thought I would report some "good" news. I received an email today from walter, after several very friendly attempts to contact him. He sent me an email saying exactly "shipping today WM" real friendly, but cant complain if my kit is really shipping

Unbelievably enough I recieved a refund today. Maybe you will actually get a kit. Ive talked to another vender about making a similar kit so maybe well get someone to sell it that gives a rats ass about customer service.

As I mentioned before, if somebody has received one these kits but not yet installed it, it would nice if you could lay out the dimensions of the piece of sheet metal, measure the size of the plug and the bolt so people could make their own kit.

i am finally getting one too, but is this thing even worth it? I am afraid it will take some of the smoothness from my engine and i would prefer to get a lightened flywheel and clutch which seems like it would do the same thing only better?

well, within the next few weeks I am doing this mod as well as a stage 3 clutch and lightened flywheel, so I will be noticing a HUGE difference i bet. Also, if anyone is interested in a stock clutch with a little under 4k miles, check out my thread in marketplace.

Back