2017~2024 ALL SEASON vs WINTER TIRES

E) drive too fast because they think their winter tires make them a tank...

I'm not saying that's not a problem in some areas but its not in mine its worse..I have an AWD SUV thus a tank- yo I don't know what the F a winter tire is its a snow tire and I don't need them so go F yourself- right after you help me out of this snowbank- dumbfucks just lots and lots of dumbfucks w/attitude

Last edited:
Although...I think someone who went through the trouble to research and install winter tires will most likely realize the hazards of winter driving and be a little more cautious. AWD SUV drivers are the worst! They think the AWD system alone will make them infallible.

..and no question slow is the way to go but the flip side to the ppl that think they drive an indestructible tank and don't slow down regardless of conditions you have the people (usually women sorry) going 10 mph white knuckling the wheel ensuring that it will take me 3X as long to get home. So they're basically scared to death, don't know how to drive in the conditions- milking those dangerous for the conditions last year 3/4 worn AS tires for one more year yet they won't switch to winter tires either as they'd much rather spend $ on literally just about anything else and do they ever!

Back