***All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009***

i hope the occ parking lot can hold over 200 mazda's lol...looks like the hotel next to you can hold about 200 also...seems like its going to be extremely packed lol

there will be parking attendants directing people into spaces. parking with friends is only guaranteed if you arrived together. other wise its on an availability basis. Saturday is the main event. so if you can only go one day, i suggest saturday.

Although for those staying over, Sunday looks like great weather.

sorry for the thread jack, but will you take some pictures of my car on saturday for me please.. i'll be the one with the cosmic blue ms3 with orange wheels.. shouldn't be hard to pick out, and i'm only gonna be there saturday.. going to NYC with the GF on sunday

well everyone sounds like saturday is going to be nice now according to the weather channel...looks like rain tonight in the area and all day Friday and a small chance of rain saturday morning with sunny skies in the afternoon till night...i cant ******* wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

also daonly1around are you not bringing a camera or something??? i plan on taking a lot of pictures through out the day..so i will deff get some pics of your car...i am going to take more pictures at this one event than i did on my 8 day honeymoon in the Bahamas lol

The 2 main lots will be for mazdas only. For those of you with friends without mazdas, they will have to park in the dirt lot. There will be no exceptions. I hope you all understand as we are expecting over 200 mazdas.

i plan on getting there early to get a good spot..hopefully we can figure out a way to park with people with the same cars

me i'm leaving canada tomorow night and i'll be there bye saturday morning!!! Can't wait to meet you all!

sorry for the thread jack, but will you take some pictures of my car on saturday for me please.. i'll be the one with the cosmic blue ms3 with orange wheels.. shouldn't be hard to pick out, and i'm only gonna be there saturday.. going to NYC with the GF on sunday

Always do. Got 2 battery packs charged and can take over 3,000 pictures. ;)

Damn hopefully this is an annual thing as I should have a fresh rebuild in my 7 by next year I can drive up andcheck it out. I am sending my brother and father up on sunday to take some pics and check this out though

Back