***All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009***

well thanks for putting your time into doing this for all of us. i really appreciate it and i am sure many other people do also. Again i am very excited and can't wait!!

If you bring the Volvo you'll have to park in a seperate lot.
Everyone is welcome to come, but the OCC lot will be reserved for Mazdas only. Hope you understand.

When you get here, there will either be a sign in or you will be greeted by someone that will give you a welcome packet.
You will have to sign up for the tour of the shop.

Everyone is welcome to come, but the OCC lot will be reserved for Mazdas only.

What if I told you my S40 was running the suspension off a mazdaspeed 3. Soon to have a handfull of MZ3 GTspec braces. Henry Ford and his assembly line strike again.

Realistically though I understand the mazda only meet and am all for it. I'm just happy for once I wont be the only protege at a meet.(cabpatch)

What if I told you my S40 was running the suspension off a mazdaspeed 3. Soon to have a handfull of MZ3 GTspec braces. Henry Ford and his assembly line strike again.

Realistically though I understand the mazda only meet and am all for it. I'm just happy for once I wont be the only protege at a meet.(cabpatch)

Wow, I'd love to see the Volvo, but if we get as many people as expected then we'd just need the room. Thanks for understanding. What do you think the reaction would be for a volvo meet. I'd love to see a bunch of c30's here.

Anyway, Glad you're coming and you definitely won;t be the only Protege here. I know theres a bunch from the local area coming.

this is 10 minutes from my house.. so im definitely going to be there

Hey Grumpyjap Im Having A Hard Time Adding That Occ Banner To My Signature ...how Do You Do It Cause Everytime I Add It And Preview It ...it Says File Is Too Large...

The Final Flyer and confirmed Sponsor list
MazdameetFlyer-1.jpg

New Sig to conform to message board standards.
HTML:
[url=http://meetregistration.com/occ/] [IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/fairxchild/personal/MazdameetBanner-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

I Just Have To Say I Am Very Impressed With How The Registered List For The Mazda Meet Is Coming Along. Already 90 People Bringing A Total Of 104 Cars And A Total Count Of 157 People..amazing! I Will Be In My Glory That Weekend!!!

Back