***All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009***

yea sallyspeed3 come down and have some fun. for me as well as other people its a learning experience to find out what kinda parts people have on their cars and see if i like appearances and sounds like bov's and exhaust to see if i should get them. its going to be huge so the more the better...i am just praying its a nice day.. regardless i will be there rain or shine!!

Hey guys, we are 5 car coming down from montreal! Hope this will be a great meet! And i also apologize now for my english because i'm not the best english speaker! So when you'll se a black 323 gtx it will be me :)

Yeah I'll definitely be there. Very much looking forward to it. Putting in my cobb turbo inlet sometime this week and I might even be ordering the SU TMIC, but not sure yet. Anyone have any idea if any of the sponsors will be selling car parts that day? Be nice to snag some parts that day and bring them home.

well sally i think i read that mazdaprotege is bringing parts to sell...and if you buy anything..you gotta install it on site..lol..im sure everyone and the mother will help you...i know i will...
i am interested in seeing what the sound difference is between the cobb turbo inlet and the one i got which is a polished aluminum ..i also have the su tmic so you can see that first hand...but before you buy the su tmic i would want you to read the problems i am having with it...here http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123735756

i think the people on this site should put there screen names on their cars to so people can put faces to the names here online

you'll be filling out a mini information sheet about you and your car to display in your window during the meet.

well sally i think i read that mazdaprotege is bringing parts to sell...and if you buy anything..you gotta install it on site..lol..im sure everyone and the mother will help you...i know i will...
i also have the su tmic so you can see that first hand...but before you buy the su tmic i would want you to read the problems i am having with it

Thanks Smokey, I have actually been reading up on that thread lately. Even though it has it's problems I would still buy it if I get the funds. I was also hoping there would be a corksport DP available at the meet, but if you have to install it that day I don't think that would fly, lol. I hear it's a pretty intense installation. Anyone know why they're making people install on site? seems odd to me.

lol no i was joking about installing on site...unless they really are making people install and i just dont know about it lol...thats how rumors get started !!!

Lol Its All Good. I Don't Think Installs On Site Are A Good Idea...frickin Compass Motors Is Gonna Be There...voiding Warranty's Lol

I have a mechanic on stand by to do installs for cheap, but not on site. He's about 20 minutes away. He's worked on my car plenty of times and also does body work. He's one of the mechanics and body shop workers here at OCC and he also has worked a several other bike and car shops before he came here.
And don't worry Compass is cool with aftermarket parts so if you need some warrenty work done and the part didn;t cause the failure they will warrenty it no problem

great now im worried about opening my hood cause what if i have problems down the road..they can say... i saw your car and all the crap done

Like I said if the aftermarket part doesn;t contribute to the failure then they don;t car whats on your car or if you put it back to stock if the part did cause the failure they don;t see it..they don't care

Back