***All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009***

Grumpyjap

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
**All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009**New INFO PLEASE SEE 1ST POST

OK everyone. the official meet website is http://meetregistration.com/occ you'll find detailed info about the meet as well as an online registration form

please pop on there and click the "register!!" tab and register for the meet. this is the easiest way for us to keep track of the growing attendance list, and there's even an option for you to check out who has already regisitered.

OK Guys, I'm setting up another one because of the success of the 1st one. 60+ cars showed up despite the rain.
More Info will be posted as things get set in stone.
MazdameetFlyer.jpg

MAY 2-3 2009
Orange County Choppers
14 Crossroads Ct
Newburgh, NY 12550

People that are interested in a huge caravan coming from IL will be pleased to know Ken from www.protegegarage.com is coming out from IL and is trying to start a caravan so people from OH and PA can hop on that train!!!
Email him Ken@ProtegeGarage.com to get on board

Newburgh Auto Spa
http://www.newburghautospa.com/
Is offering 10% any detail service starting April 27th till May3rd
http://www.newburghautospa.com/detail.php
No appointment needed. It's first come first serve, but obviously if you make an appointment it would be better.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=68184840802

Meet Schedule:

Paul Senior and Paul Jr will attend one of these days. I won't know which day or what time until last minute. Also if weather permits he will be coming in his new Corvette ZR1. This may also change due to last minute production scheduling. There is no Garauntee that they will be there.

I got some bad news guys.
Since this meet has gotten so big we are forced to cancel the cruises on both days for 2 reasons.
1. too much liability on OCC.
2. Local PD asked me not to do it.
So rather than stir up any bad blood between OCC and namely myself and the Local PD we are forced to cancel the cruises.
This is not stopping anyone from going on their own. If you still want to go I can tell you some good raods to go on, but this is strictly at your own risk.
Sorry guys.

Saturday, May 2:

11am - 1pm check in (You will recieve your meet events and registration packet at this time)

1 - 4 lunch/tours/hang out/voting (Pizza Truck will be here selling pizza)

4 - 5 raffle/prizes

dinner activities for people staying locally

Sunday:

11am - 1pm check in (You will recieve your meet events and registration packet at this time)

12:00 - 1:30 lunch/tours as needed (Pizza truck will be here selling pizza)

1:30 - 3:00 OCC Photos/hang out

3:00 - 3:30 raffle/prizes

3:30 - Home time!

Sponsors:Compass Mazda, Coca-Cola, Mother's, H&R, Rally Armor, ***************, ProtegeGarage.com, Newburgh Auto Spa, Borla, Sleepermodz.com, Hilton Garden Inn, TWM, Corksport, CP-E, mazdas247.com

Hotel Info:
When booking at either hotel please ask for the Orange County Chopper Rate
Hilton Garden Inn
15 Crossroads Court
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 567-9500
Event Rate $130 (normally $190)

Hampton Inn
1292 Route 300
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 567-6331
Event Rate $119 (normally $150)

There will be a Pizza Truck here selling Pizza for both days
, Otherwise there are a ton of fast food and restaurant places places within 1 mile of OCC including, Burger King, Diners, Panera Bread, TGIFridays, Chili's, Longhorn Steakhouse, Johnny Rockets, Applebees, Subway, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Dairy Queen, Friendly's, as well as a number of pizza/italian, chinese, japanese, mexican.
If you forgot anything there's a Walmart, loews, home depot, barnes and noble and even a mall right around the corner.
For those staying over. There are plenty of places to go at night. Clubs, bars, movie thearters, bowling alleys, and only about an hour and a half from nyc, if anyone is interested in doing go-karts at night there's a really good indoor one about an hour away.

Attendees will also be able to get 10% off if they purchase anything from OCC

This post will be updated with new information as I get them. Please keep checking back.
I need a head count because one of the days might be catered.

I know it's early, but please only list if you will definitely be attending.
1. Grumpyjap - ************
2. Ally - ************
3. foompla - ************
4. AxelaCubed - ************
5. myms3 - ************
6. zoomzoom820 - ************
7. RLS1400 - ************
8. AxelaChic - ************
9. akaveli - ************
10. xojoce - ************
11. Tronix102 - ************
12. zoom_craigy_zoom - ************
13. shadoweighs1ton - ************
14. AngelsSunSet05 - ************
15. Aeffles - ************
16. freakinmazdamattyNY - ************
17. aps11090 - ************
18. Redblur - ************
19. Lostop - ************
20. Josh - a mazda forum
21. AzelaSpeed - a mazda forum
22. iChill - a mazda forum
23. 6vanatta251 - ***********
24. blackbird - ***********
25. stephanie - ***********

The Rx7/Rx8 Sign Up List --
1. LoneCorp - Rx7
2. NeatoCheetoFB - Rx7
3. Dennis - Rx7/Rx8 Club
4. j67345 - RX8 Club
5. John - RX7 & 8 club
6. Jose - Rx8
7. 100$T2 - Rx7
8. CoNsRx7 - Rx7
9. Connors14 - Rx7
10. NYC Drift King - Rx8
11. John James - Rx8
12. Endowdly - Rx8
13. Dawicka2 - Rx7
14. ALNY93R1 - Rx7
15. Alz0rz - Rx8
16. Klepto - Rx8
17. Bangkok - Rx8
18. Rich Morel - Rx7
19. Josue Colon - Rx7
20. ChrisM - Miata (Might be on another list)
21. Raul - Rx7
22. Lance & Louis - Rx2
23. Brianw90 - Rx7
24. 82transam - Rx7
25. Ti Carbon - Rx7
26. Francogt1 - Rx7
27. NoOdLe BoY - Cookies :D
28. CT04RX8 - Rx8

Mazdas247
1. Altspace
2. Greenblurr93
3. Subspeed6
4. Astral
5. daonly1around
6. /RX-8Chick
7. Lynnriderm6(jimmy)+ the gf
8. NETC_redd
9. Sport6
10. Terbow and the Wifey

Miata/MX5
1. 3MiataFamily
2. Jim M aka Miatajim
3. mx5coup
4. mx5coup's wife
5. wb4pfj
6. Aricjm15

Last edited:
OK everyone. the official meet website is http://meetregistration.com/occ you'll find detailed info about the meet as well as an online registration form

please pop on there and click the "register!!" tab and register for the meet. this is the easiest way for us to keep track of the growing attendance list, and there's even an option for you to check out who has already regisitered.

I might be part of that caravan. When is the cut-off to register? I know the earlier the better but I have to figure out if I can swing this .

yea i cant wait either!! i posted the site in the main mazdaspeed 6 and 3 area ljust incase people didnt come here to view this. every person i come in contact with who has a mazda i tell to come to the show lol. should be a great time!

Thanks guys for helping make this bigger.
For those of you who want to help adverstize please throw this in your signature
HTML:
[url=http://meetregistration.com/occ/] [img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g138/fairxchild/personal/MazdameetBanner.jpg[/img] [/url]

Last edited:
Food has been confirmed. There will be a Pizza truck here selling pizza. It's actually really good. The truck has ovens so pizzas will be made fresh.
OP Updated

any info on what the dinner plans are for Saturday night or is that something people are doing on there own? also did you figure out which day will be catered if any? if so how much will it be?

any info on what the dinner plans are for Saturday night or is that something people are doing on there own? also did you figure out which day will be catered if any? if so how much will it be?

sounds like its pizza on-site for sale nothing catered.. i think this got too big to get it catered effectively...

dinner on saturday will be decided in a group with whomever is there that night.. we will be going out somewhere as a group or splitting up into smaller groups depending on what people want to do. so it all depends... but i am sure there will be at least one large group going out to eat somewhere locally...

Yeah no catering, just the pizza. Meet got huge so I'm not able to cover the cost of the catering for the amount of people that are expected to come. There are also a ton of places that will deliver here and have been warned that it might be the case on those days.
As far as dinner. There are a ton of places we can go. We should head out as a large group somewhere, but there are no solid plans.

Also if you are staying both days PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay at the Hilton, I know it's still kind fo pricey even with the discount, but they are being kind enough to let us use their parking lot for regular customers and overflow, so if you can PLEASE book there

yea this is going to be a lot of fun and i know a few people from my area that are really excited to go. you should definitely do this twice a year..once in the spring and again in the fall..hell i would do this once a month if i could lol

yea this is going to be a lot of fun and i know a few people from my area that are really excited to go. you should definitely do this twice a year..once in the spring and again in the fall..hell i would do this once a month if i could lol

I'm thinking about an end of the season one too, but it all depends on how this one goes. It's alot of work so I might only want to do this once a year.
BUT if anything there will be a mazda/subaru meet in late october/early november

Back