Ahoy hoy

evanryan

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Sport
I've been back and forth between an RX8 and a MS3 for about a month now, but you'll be happy to know as of Saturday I am the proud owner of a Silver 08 Mazdaspeed 3! In the end the combo of the power and practicality plus the stealthiness of the car won me over. It's going to be my daily driver (Chicago winters and all) and is not going to get modified much, I just really wanted something I could relay on for my commute and have a bit of fun in.

I bought from a private owner and the car came with THREE sets of wheels and tires (none of them the stockers) so I'm more than likely going to be selling those and going with some winter steelies and a set of the stock rims because I actually really like them. The Rims I have are 19" Kazera Racing wheels with summer tires, 19" Gravis-I wheels with 235 all season tires, and RX8 stockers with worn out stock RX8 tires. I'll throw those up in the market place when I get some time to take pics of them. The car also came with the mazdaspeed cold air intake and the Kazera wheels (originally from the dealer), and tints all around (though I had to remove the front ones otherwise Chicago will take all my money, a $250 fine is not a fun thing to come back to, trust me). By the way, I drove home from the guy's house will all 8 wheels and tires in the back of the car, already super impressed by how much space there is.

So far I love the car, its been a blast to drive and quality wise is a huge step up for me from my last car (99 Z28 Camaro). It's taking a while to make the transition back to a front wheel drive car but that's all part of the fun :D Safe to say I'm quite happy with my choice and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Also of random interest, I got to drive a Rolls Royce Ghost last night. I didn't think I was going to like it much (boat car meant for luxury not the enjoyment of driving) but godDAMN will almost 600 HP change your mind. I've never seen such a big car go so fast.

All I can think of when I see your avatar is "my anus is bleeding"

Nice choice between the rx8 and speed. If anything you'll definitely have better mileage and more room....everything else is just a forum argument (ie faster, rwd v fwd, etc)

I'm fat and sassy.

DOOOOOYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
6jzEamKwwfA7.jpg

Back