A little upgrade on the chrome side panels.

Stryker medic

:
2016 Mazda CX9 Signature White Pearl/ 2013 Mazda CX9 GT
I just branded my CX-9 2016 Signature with these brushed aluminum graphics on the chrome side panels. I was not sure at first if it'll look nice but I think it matches well and OEMish.

f1cee742996df5f04bbda105c902b08e.jpg

0d1d239df9d7ec60376fee3913ba7936.jpg

That looks awesome and very OEM like. Good job, all the letters are straight and equally spaced. One thing though, we as mazda enthusiasts all know what the signature brand means but for the average joe the word signature may not be as evident as say limited or platinum. For all they know that might be the brand of the chrome accent that is a aftermarket stick on the door sill.

That looks awesome and very OEM like. Good job, all the letters are straight and equally spaced. One thing though, we as mazda enthusiasts all know what the signature brand means but for the average joe the word signature may not be as evident as say limited or platinum. For all they know that might be the brand of the chrome accent that is a aftermarket stick on the door sill.

Thanks.. Oh. I have not added some pictures yet of the "CX-9" graphics in the front part chrome side panels but it's there.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on how you got those done? And how much was the job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on how you got those done? And how much was the job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are just custom die cut brushed aluminum decals dandanio. The same vinyl material meant for car wraps and they are weather resistant.

Sorry for the late reply x44. Got over occupied lately. Got these made off AWDplanet.com. They make custom graphics with designs that you like.

Looks good...very subtle...i also noticed you are riding on 22's? do you have pics of your entire car?

Back