2022 CX-5 Stealth Hitch

Has anyone with a CX5 put on a Stealth Hitch? Have a 2022 Turbo on order and want to see if that hitch will work. Pricey, but like how it's hidden when not used, and is for bike rack. Contacted them, but haven't heard back. I would think it's the same as '21?

Thanks,

I did install the Stealth Hitch on my 2020 Signature. Got the towing conversion kit with it. Although I have not towed anything yet. There is no wiggling under heavy load of a 3 bike rack. Very sturdy and confident. I installed it all by myself in the garage. Used a hanger removal tool from Amazon, which made the installation fairly easy. The fact that you can remove the receiver/towing piece, is great esthetically. I assume it will also make it less prone to rusting, not having them always on during winter.

Upvote 0
I did install the Stealth Hitch on my 2020 Signature. Got the towing conversion kit with it. Although I have not towed anything yet. There is no wiggling under heavy load of a 3 bike rack. Very sturdy and confident. I installed it all by myself in the garage. Used a hanger removal tool from Amazon, which made the installation fairly easy. The fact that you can remove the receiver/towing piece, is great esthetically. I assume it will also make it less prone to rusting, not having them always on during winter.
This is probably the route I'm going to take, although I have no problem trimming the rear bumper cover.
I installed a factory tow package on my 09 Odyssey and both bumper covers had to come off. Front one for the power steering and transmission cooler, and the rear for running the tail lights and trimming of the cover to have a really clean install.

Upvote 0
I installed a factory hitch on my 2023 cx5 and it was simple I am an old fat guy and I had no problem doing it by myself. they include a template for trimming the rear trim piece which is much easier than some people would have you believe.
IMG_3589.jpg
IMG_3570.jpg

Upvote 0
Back