2021 CX-9 on mazdausa.com

Saw the Carbon Edition today and I like it. No $1000 cash back, no 0% financing and no $750 loyalty yet. Probably wait or get a deal on a 2020.

Finally some new wheels for the CX-9. Also revised grill slats. Looking pretty good.

I did a comparison of the 2021 and 2020 Grand Touring trims. I would have liked to all the 3 features but isn't worth the hassle of selling it back to the dealer to get the new one.
Comparo CX-9.png

Can you share which sports cars you owned?! How did you take care of moving furniture, mulch/soil, large grocery shopping, etc.
92 camaro
01 acura cl-s
13 Volvo s60

With the exception of the camaro, the trunk spaces were find for decent haul to Costco. I don't really purchase large quantities anyways. If there's something very heavy/large , I'll usually just rent the flat bed from Lowes/Home Depot for soil, bricks, furniture.

While the paint is still new, decided to prep, polish, and ceramic coat the exterior. Will coat the interior once I run out of my usual products for interior detailing. Definitely leaves a great mirror finish.
Screenshot_20201204-145646_Photos.jpg

Back