2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 - Now in CRYSTAL WHITE and METROPOLITAN GRAY

It's sad to see the cosmic blue go, but white is going to look badass. Anyone have a picture of what the new grey will look like?

MetroGrayMS31.jpg

Got this off other forum, unsure of accurracy

I would believe that is pretty acurate, I remember reading an article about that color being available in japan.

I'm not a fan of the white personally. I of-course want it because I cannot have it, but if it were one of the "regular" colors I don't think I'd choose it.

That grey though, sick! I'm sorta glad they didn't announce they're going to start selling the "Aurora" (I think) Blue... I covet that color like no other.

From the chart it looks like Silver is going away also on the MS3... interesting... then again I have to wonder why they are going thru so much trouble for a mid-run change on the last year run on a limited prod. run...

Ok, just curious here. Was this scan from a Mazda USA catalog or was it from the Mazda Canada, seeing how Canada already has the CWP MS3 and all they would be doing is just adding the MGM to their sales.

man i hope this is true, won't be a need to buy a used 06 ms6 just to get the white color i want...!!!!! this better not be a fib, although that grey is kinda HOT!

This is :bs:!!!!!! (pissed)

I just got mine late last month and I would have loved to have a charcoal one!!! Including the MP3 player!!! I am soooooo pissed!!!!! (pissed)

Last edited:
as far as I know it IS true. My source got his information from a dealer in so cali. I will try to confirm this today while I am at school.

true red is still better than any grey....cwp is awesome until ya need something painted bc it never matches and it looks stupid i want a mp3 player

the gray would definitely have been a good choice to have, but i am all about my CB...=D the only other thing that i really like about these changes is the mp3 player upgrade...that should have been in there to begin with! ><;

on the bright side, this makes our CB even MORE rare! ooo...special! ;o

eh. i guess it's good that silver is gone, means less numbers of them.

i like the gauges how they are. and i like the seats how they are, alcantara is cool, but not a huge improvement over the ones we have now.

i will, however, be going to pick up an MP3 player sometime after they're out. I know it's technically available now, but I'll just wait for these models to come out and then maybe i can get one for cheaper.

Well, s***. Now I have to buy one.

I've wanted white all along.

Incidentally, what are automakers thinking when they don't include MP3 playback in all their cars?

This is great news for CBM owners. I like white and gray but it still means Cosmic Blue Mica is Mazdaspeed3 specific. Scoop them while you still can!!!

However, it would be nice of Mazda to do a recall to install a MP3 player on out stereos for those who bought early (im not counting on it though). I can pass on the black interior even thought it will probably look great!

Last edited:
This is great news for CBM owners. I like white and gray but it still means Cosmic Blue Mica is Mazdaspeed3 specific. Scoop them while you still can!!!

our cars are gonna be worth MILLIONS in a few years!!!

...or so i keep telling myself...(eekdance)

Back