2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 - Now in CRYSTAL WHITE and METROPOLITAN GRAY

:
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
EXTERIOR ENHANCEMENTS:
Sunlight Silver and Cosmic Blue are being discontinued. That's right. If you want one of these colors: Buy now, or say goodbye. Because starting January 2008, there's a new color line up.

The new line up of colors is Black Mica, True Red, Crystal White Pearl Mica, and Metropolitan Gray Mica (a unique charcoal gray which was on the Anniversary Edition RX-8 for one year).

INTERIOR ENHANCEMENTS:
This is where things get juicy.

Everything that was once a Dark Gray trim is now being replaced with PIANO BLACK (center console, decorative strip, trim panels, switch panels, steering trim, etc.) The Decoration panel will now also include a MAZDASPEED logo. (my guess is it'll be engraved in)

All CD players are now MP3 compatible.

That's right, the seats for the Grand Touring are now listed as black alcantara with leather bolsters.

2008MAZDASPEEDchanges.jpg

Last edited:
Acording to the source The White is not a NEW color to the Whole lineup so it dosent say that its added. Just like it dosent say that SS has been deleted because you can still get it on the MZ3. Maybe this will help.....
20085MS3ColorChart.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could have got a white one, still like the silver though. And the mp3 compatibility should have been done in 2007.

I will probably get sick the first time I see a white one around here lol

I also think the white gauges will be a nice touch. What I think they mean like that is that the guages will light up white durring the day and change to red at night like the RX-8

I told the dealer that I would be sold if a white MS3 came out because I have a black p5 now and am on a white trend as of late. But when they originally came out NO WHITE. So honestly, I might save to buy a white one since I am selling the P5 and working right now . . .

The link didnt work because of how awesome the censorship of these forums are, sorry about the waste of a PM man.

Back